Toxic part 2 (Lee know)

This crazy ass mother fucker eventually came and picked me up. The car journey in complete silence, which was nice, I didn't have to hear him complain or even hear his voice even. He drove us back to his place. All too familiar. I stomped my way inside and went straight to what was once a shared room between us and slammed the door. Him storming in shortly after. "What" I groaned. "Who are you to what me Y/n". He approached me and pushed me down on the bed, I'm now lying down on my back. He kissed me sharply, my lips, then my neck. He removed all of my items of clothing within seconds along with his own. Dude was in a rush. He shoved two fingers inside me slightly preparing me for his large hard dick that was just inches away from where I needed it most. She moved himself inside of me shortly after pulling his fingers out.
He gripped onto my hips for dear life, groans leaving his mouth like a broken record. Although I'm not any better, if not even worse; with my hands cuffed to the bedpost and my wet core repeatedly being abused in an unforgiving pace. Im reduced into a crying mess. I begin to sob even louder whenever he readjusts his angle to pound deeper into me and simultaneously manages to move the bed with a subtle creak.
"good, you're finally complying" he grunts, completely ignoring my writhing form and pleas. "you know, you should be thankful that i'm fucking you like this even though you've been acting like a brat the entire time. you should be so fucking grateful that i'm filling you up like this. others make their bad girls walk in public all day with a vibrator, but you'd like that would you slut. But no, i'm giving you actual dick."
"please, please let me to cum" i weep but he's quick to cut me off with a sharp thrust, forcing a yelp out of my mouth. "why should i? being the brat you are, you'd cum even without my permission."
"no! i swear i won't! please, you know it!" that statement causes Minho to stop in his movements and arch a brow at me "know what?" but he knows. he knows exactly what Im talking about. it's plastered all over his face. but because minho is the worst fucking person on earth, he wants to drive me into a corner until I have no ounce of dignity left. "I.." I bucked my hips up to no avail. even with my face filled with dried tears and cracked lips, I'd normally try to put up one last fight. however, he's playing so, so dirty today. I have a dick in me but aren't getting fucked. Now that sly fucker has moved two fingers to my core but not applying any pressure. it goes without saying that I'm completely shattered by now. "i can't come without permission- fuck"
"that's not my problem, is it? i don't particularly feel in the mood for telling you exactly what to do." minho drawls, out of oxygen and flushed, his eyes take on an even darker hue, if that's even humanly possible. I swallow thickly, the display of authority making my skin crawl. "it's not my fucking problem if you don't cum, all i care about is for you to lie there- " he accentuates his words with a sharp thrust, making you howl, "and take my dick-" he slams his hips forward again, "like the little-" he does it again; this time the force of his movements made me scoot up the bed, knocking the breath out of me as my body shook violently, "fucking slut-" he supresses the need to comment on how i clench around him even though my eyes are puffy and red from all the crying, "-you are." from now on, his thrusts grew sloppier. it doesn't take much longer until he came muttering my name, curses dangling out of his mouth. a broken sob left my mouth as he spilt into me, although he doesn't pull out of my aching core. and when he finally does, he left featherlight kisses on my collarbones which was exactly what I crave if you had reached my own orgasm. "minho, p-please... don't do this to me..." I cringed at how hoarse my voice came out as he freed my wrists from the handcuffs. because fuck no. I didn't want the soft aftercare yet. I don't want him to tend to the cuff marks yet. I want him to bend me over and break me until i regret it. Technically though, I already am regretting it. but this isn't the kind of regret that I meant. hell, even overstimulation is something id prefer over the plummeting dissatisfaction of a lingering but not fading orgasm. he doesn't bat an eyelash at my any of my pleas. instead, he left me naked on the bed and got up to grab a towel and put on some clothes.
ah, he really is the worst.

"see this as your punishment, brat."

-
Right part 2. So this was a callable with my friend. I hope you guys enjoyed it.