Be quiet! (I.N)

(Happy 22nd birthday innie! - sorry this was posted late!)
——————————————————
'don't you dare make a noise princess, okay?'
'be a good girl and let me use your pretty body'
'if you wake any of my hyungs, you won't cum for a. very. long. time.'
'don't you dare'

The stretch of his dick always feels so good, however I was trying my best not to focus on that factor right now. actually, I was trying to think of anything except of the fact my boyfriend is currently towering over me, slowing fix king himself into me, with the seven other men sound asleep around us. The taste of my own moisture on my tongue and lips after he teased me with his mouth and kissed me shortly after. I knew he wasn't joking around with his threats to withhold my orgasm from me, he has done it before, not letting me finish for so long that I had to beg him, practically crying on my knees to let me get off. I would do anything, and then I'd prove it, grinding myself towards release on his thigh without any help from him. Just some harsh words and names. The wet patch i left on his jeans vivid in mind as jeongin sped up slightly. The half pulled down pyjamas hidden under our shared blanket, as i internally hoped that the rest of stray kids were deep sleepers.
this wasn't a plan or idea to do this. when the guys initially suggested the sleepover I was so excited, having not seen much of the guys since they split the houses up. However, jeongin had woken me up in the middle of the night expressing that  he needed me. That he couldn't help it. He'd been dreaming dirty things, and that he'd be quick. I could never say no to that face. I wanted him as much as he wanted me, being full of him was addictive.
He sped up again, it's getting even harder to stay quiet now, my eyes screw shut trying to focus on not letting the whole room know how well jeongin's cock fit inside me.  How rhythmically he was hitting that spot inside me perfectly. How i could feel every vein and ridge along his member. His heavy breathing is hidden as he buried his head into my neck, biting down on me hard enough to bruise just to keep himself quiet.  I however was  also struggling with that task. My hands grabbing at his shirt with such force I was  scared to rip it, but that would be far more easy to  explain than screaming out his name in the middle of the night and exposing that we were fucking in the same room as everyone.
After one particularly hard thrust, the quietest yet still audible squeak left my throat and jeongin immediately stilled, completely bottomed out inside me as he pushed himself up to look at me - clearly annoyed.
He gestured at the body asleep not even a meter away from my left with his head before leaning into my ear;
'do you want to wake him up slut?'
'do you think you could handle both of us? that your desperate body could deal with two of our cocks Hm?'
The laugh that follows is so dark I'm not even sure how it came from my little baby bread but it makes me even wetter, as he continues, his voice barely audible but sending shivers down my spine
'what about all eight of us? bet you'd let us all use you, let us break you' 'desperate princesses like you are always so needy for dick, bet even the eight of us couldn't satisfy you'

'go ahead, scream, wake them up, let them all fuck you, fill you up with their cum - just remember i won't let you cum if you do' 
A tear leaves one of my eyes as I just look at him because all I want to do is cum. I somehow try to tell him with my eyes that i'll be good, that I'll stay quiet, i'll do whatever he needs me to in order to release around him - but that I need his help to do that; and that's the bit he understands. placing his hand firmly over my mouth before continuing; 'Sweet princess needs me to do everything for her, huh?'
'as long as you're silent, you can cum once i have, okay?'
'see, i can be nice, helping you be good for me and letting you cum'
'you're so lucky'
and it's with that reminder of just how lucky I actually am, that he begins moving again, the knot that was building in my stomach returning as i close my eyes tightly, focusing on being quiet, focusing on being a good girl for jeongin.
his thrusts had to be shallow to avoid the sounds of skin slapping against each other, trying to avoid waking the others up. Meaning there was little downtime between each directed hit on my spot. The pleasure making more tears form.
and soon enough I felt the familiar warmth spread inside me as he came, burying himself fully in and filling me up. He fucked himself through the final waves of his orgasm as I finally came with him, unable to make a sound - the tears simply pouring down my face. The only expression of the pleasure I  had. after a moment he pulled out and immediately pulled both mine and his shorts back up, taking the panties that were hidden inside my pillow case out again, and giving it to back. He breathlessly laughed  before leaning back into my ear to whisper: 'these are almost as wet as your desperate pussy was for me'
'better keep all that cum inside you, princess, otherwise you'll have a mess to explain in the morning'
A third voice starts, coming from your left, as felix  just barely opens his eyes; 'is everything okay innie?' he asks, sleep heavy in his throat.
'yeah, hyung, y/n just had a really vivid dream and i was just calming her down.' 'oh-okay, get some sleep innie, and you y/n'
'yes, hyung.'
'Course, sorry lix'
Felix rolled over and soon enough his soft snoring could be heard echoing through the room again. and jeongin moved back towards my ear once again;
'i love how innocent they all think you are, that none of them know you're just a needy whore, letting me fuck you whilst they all sleep'
'my desperate little slut'