Step bro (Seungmin)

"bye mom!" I yelled from the top of the stairs. "Be good son, look after Y/n" I heard coming from my moms new husband Chris. They were leaving for there honeymoon, leaving me alone with Chris's son, Seungmin. The front door slammed and I went back into my bedroom and sat at my desk. I started doing some art when I heard a knock at my bedroom door "yeah?" I shouted . The door opened and there stood my new step brother. "Hey mom and dad left us money for take out. What you want?" I rolled my eyes. "First of all, you mean YOUR dad and MY mom. Just because there married does not make us family seungmin" I hate change. I was finding it hard to come to terms with having a new family. "Listen Y/n, like it or not we're stuck with each other so you can either tell me what you want or starve" I scoffed and went back to my drawing. He finally left but didn't shut my door. Bitch.
A hour or so went by and my stomach was starting to rumble.
"Y/N!!!!" Seungmin yelled from somewhere located in the house. I went downstairs and saw a tub of Bibimbap sitting on the kitchen counter. "Come watch a movie with me. You can't hate me forever" a slight smile appeared on my face as I took the food and made my way to the couch. "What did you want to watch" I ask him while I opened the tub and had my first mouthful. "My friends have been recommending this, 365 days?? You ever seen it?" I shook my head at him, I knew what it was about though but I'd never tell him that. If I'm being honest with Seungmin wasn't my step brother I'd defo have a crush on him. He started the film and I sat back in my seat. It was coming up to the first sexual scene, I glanced over at my step brother and saw him adjust his seat. I thought nothing of it and continued watching. Then the scene of the guy getting his dick sucked came on, again I glanced over seeing his reaction, this time he adjusted his grey sweats and put a pillow on his lap. I took the remote and paused the film. "You alright?" I asked knowing exactly what was going on, I wasn't stupid. "Y-yeah, press play fool" he replied, so that's exactly what I did. I kept a close eye on his actions throughout the film. On came the sex scene, his head went back trying not to watch, I got closer to him with a smirk on my face "you having trouble focusing?" He looked at me as we made eye contact for a moment. My eyes darted down to his very noticeable bulge and back to his eyes. He slightly nodded. "C-can you help me. P-please" he pleaded. I sat on his lap straddling him. I smirked at him as he did to me as he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss getting more and more heated by the second. My body having a mind of its own began grinding down on his hardened member. Both of groaning while our lips never left each others. I finally broke the kiss for air. He tugged on my shirt and pulled it over my head, unclipping my bra with one hand. "Wow" was his first words when my breasts became exposed to him. He began sucking on them leaving his marks all over, my head back moaning at the feeling of his lips all over me. I wanted more though. I pushed him back slightly and removed his shirt as I got off of him and made my way to kneel on the ground in-front of where he sat. Slowly pulling his grey sweats down along with his boxers at the hem exposing his hard dick, causing it to snap back onto his stomach. Seungmins mouth agape as he watched my every movement. Taking his member into my mouth after giving it slight kitty licks to tease him. The feeling of it hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag, sending vibrations through his dick and through his body. "F-fuck y-y/n don't stop" as he moaned out, I took his member more and quickened my pace until I felt him twitch, is when I took his dick out of my mouth and stood up. "W-wha" I didn't answer him. I pulled down my underwear and the skirt I was wearing and straddled him once again. "Fuck me seungmin" "a-are you sure. What about..." he questioned. "Don't worry about them. What they don't know can't hurt them" I said as I aligned his member with my entrance, sliding down on it slowly. "Urgh so big". My bouncing started slow, quickly speeding up as my step brother begged me too. I tilted my head back giving him access to my neck. He began kissing all over it, being careful not to leave marks in places our parents could see. "I-I'm close" "m-me too ba-baby girl". my bouncing became sloppy the closing my orgasm crept. Seungmin took the initiative to start thrusting upwards into me causing me to release quicker than a balloon pop. My juices flowed all over his member as he quickly pulled out of me, me running to my kneels and him cumming in my mouth. I swallowed everything and got up, my knee clicking in the process. I took my place next to him once again and snuggled into him. "We should do that more often" he said. "I agree"

-

Hope you liked this one. It's different 😂 sorry it's abit shorter than the others. Next is an OT8 so be prepared.