Chapter Seven

Meera's Pov:

Rowan, Sara, Wes and I stumbled into our respective rooms at midnight. We got caught up in the square, dancing and walking around.

I asked Sara a few more times if she was positive about rooming with Rowan and she reassured me she was fine, so I left it at that.

Wes and I fall back on the bed and lay there for a few minutes.

I turn towards him and he turns towards me, we stare at each other for a second before his lips met mine, devouring me in carnal way.

He rolled on top of me, weaving his hand through my hair, slightly grinding against me.

I gasped into his mouth and he slid his tongue in, exploring everywhere. I wove my hands in his hair, tugging as I arched back into the kiss.

He pulled apart, holding himself into a plank over me as we caught our breaths.

"I don't know if I can have sex yet," I say, heaving from the lack of air.

"That's okay," he replies back, equally out of breath.

"I'm horny though," I add. "And I want to make out more."

He chuckled, trailing his eyes all over me. "I can fix that,"

"Can you now?" I raised a brow, testing him.

"Oh believe me I can," He smirked smugly before descending down my body.

He stood at the edge of the bed, grabbing my ankles and yanking them so he was standing right between my legs. The slit in my dress making it easier for him to hold my legs.

I gasped loudly, propping myself up on my elbows.

"That was really hot," I admitted.

"Just wait." He says, dropping to his knees

Holy fuck.

Wes pushed my dress up to my waist, leaving me in biker shorts and underwear.

He looks up, making eye contact with me as I'm still propped up on my elbow.

"This is okay right?" He asks, lifting up slightly.

"Mhm," I breathe.

He lowers his face and kisses my clothed center, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. I drop the elbows and let my head fall back.

Wes slowly pulls my shorts and underwear down, tossing them aside.

He stands up once more, trailing his eyes all over me.

"Wait," I say.

"What?" He says, stopping.

"Can you um," My eyes drop to his pants, a visible tent staring right at me. "Can I, uh, fuck, how do I put this?" I babbled.

"Hey," he helps me get up and holds my face in his hands. Right now, he may be towering over me but he feels like the safest thing ever. "What's on your mind?"

I breathe in deeply and say it. "Can I blow you?" I winced, squirming in his hold.

His eyes pop out of their sockets, not literally but shock was evident on his face.

"Um, you sure you want to?"

"Well yeah, I mean you've eaten me out before,"

"Hey, this isn't about being even you know? If I enjoy it, I'm going to do it." He interrupted me.

"I'm not trying to be even with you or anything but I just want to try to do it."

He sighed, "Okay, fine. But if you don't enjoy it or like it, we are stopping immediately."