Chapter five

When Gabriel and I arrived back at the Rodriguez house no one else was there. Jake and Rafael seemed to be still gone so we just said goodnight and went into our bedrooms. Being sure that Gabriel wouldn't come to me I took out the hard drive and put it into my laptop, I opened the only file on it and looked at the names on the top for a while. I was curious but I didn't know what I should do with all this information, I didn't want to destroy it. I thought about who I could look for and then slowly typed in the name >Jacob Mel<. Now his file was at the top, I hesitated. I should trust him to tell me if there would be anything to talk about but that would mean it wouldn't make much of a difference if I read his file. I clicked on it.

"Hey!" someone came into the room, I closed the laptop and looked at Jake. "You look shocked, didn't expect me yet, huh!?" he smiled and closed the door behind him. "No, you're right, I didn't." I smiled and put the laptop aside. "What are you doing?" he asked while he changed into more comfortable clothes. "Just wrote something about our fish." I grinned "Really? Can I read?" he asked, knowing I was talking about Gabriel whose name was actually Thomas, and jumped on the bed next to me. As soon as I reboot my laptop, he's gonna see his file on the screen, I couldn't risk that and shook my head. "Wouldn't you rather do something else?" I leaned over him to kiss him, but he was faster and stronger and was over me now. His kiss was intense, and his hands were quickly on my skin. While he was busy kissing and touching me, I secretly put the hard drive out of the laptop to let it slip under the bed. And when I was sure he wouldn't find out about what I just wanted to do I engage with it and kissed him back with the same intention.

The next day Rafael wanted us to spend together, with an old friend on a boat. Before noon we were in the middle of the sea, blue all around us. I had sunglasses and a hat cover my face to protect it from the sun and over my swimsuit I wore one of Jakes shirts. It was way to long for me, but I liked how the material felt on my skin, it was soft and not warm at all. I sat next to my boyfriend enjoying the sun and the view over the blue sea. Rafael and Gabriel had fishing rods out on the other side of the boat and the friend of Rafael just came over to Jake and me.

"So, you are pretty good looking. Do you have a thing for one-night-stands?" the stranger asked, I didn't mind to waste energy with even looking at him. Jake put his arm around me. "Undress her with your eyes one more time and I will throw you of the boat and tell Rafael to leave you for dead." He threatened him. "I didn't even see that look. But thanks for mentioning it, babe. Tell me if he does it again, I want to throw him in the water." I said, still not moving much. "As if." The guy laughed "Don't underestimate her." Jake warned him, he just sighed and then left. "Let him do something next time, then I got a reason to hurt him. He was not really nice from the start. I don't like him. Do you know is name?" I put my hands on the one Jake had on my arm. "Alejandro Garcia. One of Verándo's former followers, started his own business a while ago." He told me and let me lay my head on his lap, he pulled my hat over my face to keep my face safe from the sun that was shining right over me. "You guys are an adorable couple." I now heard Gabriel's voice close to us. "Thanks... I guess." Jake replied, I just took his hand to agree with him. "Rafael's sister, Maria, is gone, again. He thinks it was Garcia this time. I feel like you will witness him murder soon, make sure to get your proof this time so we can go home." I felt how he sat down next to us. "I am really happy that I met you. And I'm happy you found out who I really am." He said, I reached my hand out for his, without seeing anything. "Give me your hand now, idiot!" I asked him since I couldn't find it, they laughed, and Gabriel took my hand. "Thanks. It's just for the effect." I explained with a grin "I am happy that we could help you to get home finally, after six years. I hope we stay in contact after this." I said. "Okay, please take your hand back now." I felt how Jake took my wrist to take my hand away from Gabriel. "Don't worry, females are not really my type." Gabriel chuckled a bit and then got back up. "I'll start talking to Rodriguez about Garcia now, get ready to get proof and don't try stopping him. We need to wait until he doesn't have a weapon with him. He is stronger than you think, and he kills without hesitation." Gabriel said, we nodded, and I sat up straight. Jake opened the camera-app on his phone and put it in the chest-pocket of his shirt to film everything. We watched how Gabriel started talking to the two criminals. After a while I realized that Rafael started to get pretty worked up, then he got a call and that took all his patience.