THE LAST HEARING

The next day I had to go to the firm to close up the case because it was all judged and stated by Yoon Ah so there was no need to keep it open anymore. While I was managing the files, I opened my desk's drawer and I found an envelope with 'Mr. Woo Yeon' written on it. I already sensed a sad vibe from it. I opened it and started reading it for myself.

"Hey! This is Lee Yoon Ah or Jeong Chan. I don't know if I'm your idol anymore, but I wanted to thank you for all you did for me. You found the truth about me for the world to know. You supported me and provided me strength without knowing I was there. You made me feel special when I was done being alive. When I wanted to end everything soon and leave, when I couldn't keep up with my own revenge, you helped me by the trust you had in me.

And of course, I can't forget the time you got a few Stray kids' concert tickets and we along with the other colleagues went there and I finally met my favorite singers. I felt so happy that it seemed like I'm with family.

Actually, I wanted to ask for a favor from you, I want you to reopen my case and tell the world that I am not a monster but karma. I hope you'll grant me this favor.

Lastly, take care of yourself and forgive me for killing your friend. Lead a happy and healthy life providing people justice like you always do. Thank you! Take care! Goodbye! :)"

I wiped my tears and scoffed. "She's late!"

I immediately reopened the files and asked the court for the date of the first hearing.

It took more than a month for the last hearing to be held as there were five murders and one suicide and of course the things that happened to Yoon Ah and her family.

At the last hearing, it was said 'Ms. Yoon Ah is not responsible for her doings; everything she did was because of what the others did to her and even after seeking the police, she didn't get heard thus taking action herself was necessary. To even bring herself to justice, she killed herself, therefore she is proved not guilty of her crimes.'

I left the court proudly. The reporters were all around me to tell the world about the last hearing. Mostly people thought Yoon Ah was right and supported her. The hearing satisfied them all but I still wanted her to be with me.