First Sight Of Baby

"Becky, what are you doing here?" Camila asks.

"Thought you needed an old friend. I heard about everything that's been happening," Becky says.

"That's sweet of you," Camila walks over to her. 

She wraps her arms around Becky's waist while the other Hispanic girl wraps her arms around Camila's neck in a hug.

"You didn't have to drop everything just to come here for me," Camila speaks softly.

"I'll do anything for you, you know that," Becky says softly as they pull away.

Becky looks over at Lauren and walks over to her to embrace her, surprising the green-eyed girl.

"Thank you for saving her in time," Becky says.

Lauren gently rubs Becky's back as the Hispanic girl's hold on her tightens.

"She's the mother of my child and I love her... So much," Lauren speaks softly.

"There is no reason you can't love her," Becky says.

They pull away and Lauren smiles at the Hispanic girl as she takes her phone out.

"Listen, I am jealous of you. You played an important part in Camila's life and I can see that you will continue to play one. The best we can do is get along for her sake," Lauren says.

Becky smiles and takes the green-eyed girl's phone to insert her number and gives it back when she does.

"I highly agree. Trust me if she was only with Shawn I would've tried to spark stuff between us again but... She looks at you the way she looked at me but she decided to give herself over to you... You're worthy of her. More than I ever was," Becky says.

"I would say that you were too but why didn't she... You know," Lauren says.

"A lot of people will see a four-year relationship and believe, they have definitely had sex but we were in high school and we didn't need sex to be in love and happy together. But she also told me she didn't want to have sex in high school and I respected her always. We talked about our future. About maybe after high school, we can be with each other in that way but I went to college out of the country and she went back to Mexico after graduation," Becky says.

"Well, you can see her whenever you want, and maybe you and I can start talking about building a 'The Starred' here in New York," Lauren smiles.

The green-eyed girl pats Becky on the shoulder before walking over to Camila.

"We have to go, Becky. Lauren's family is waiting. Keep in touch," Camila says.

"I will," Becky smiles.

The next day, Lauren and Camila sit in the office of the Jauregui family's obstetrician.

Camila slouched down in her seat and is bouncing her leg up and down rapidly.

Lauren places a hand on the brunette's leg, stopping the movement. "You're nervous. Why?" She speaks.

"Don't tell me your not? We're going to see our baby for the first time," Camila says.

"Of course, I'm nervous mi amor, but stop," Lauren says.

The office door opens and a woman walks in with a doctor's coat on and clipboard in hand.

"Lauren I did not think I will see you here again," The woman sits behind her desk, right across from us, her French accent neither heavy nor light.

"Is it good or bad on your side Dr. AuClair?" Lauren smiles.