Dance Of Love

A/n

When I point out play That Part by Lauren Spencer Smith

----------

Lauren stares at Katherine and when she feels Camila squeeze her hand, the green-eyed girl looks at her fiancée as the brunette steps forward.

"Thank you, Katherine, for being here. But tonight let's not talk about this," Camila says.

"Meet me in my office in the morning," Lauren says.

"I will. I'm warning you that I'm bringing my lawyers so you should too," Katherine says.

"Thank you for the warning," Lauren says.

Camila interlaces their fingers and Lauren leads them back over to the table as they retake their seats.

"Niall is your lawyer though. Well, he said he'll think about taking your divorce trial," Camila says.

"I suppose I should go talk to him now," Lauren says.

"Do you think Katherine has approached him too tonight?" Camila asks.

"She most likely did. Now he just needs to choose," Lauren says.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Camila asks.

"I'll be fine, mi amor. Plus, I believe some people want you to join them on the dance floor," Lauren smiles.

Camila looks over at the dance floor where her best friends, Sofia, and the kids have begun dancing when they heard the band start playing Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.

"This is my jam," Camila bobs her head to the music.

"Goes dance, mi amor," Lauren stands up.

She helps Camila stand up and they separate ways, the brunette making her way to the others, Lauren going to go find Niall.

"Hey, Camila!" Angelique wiggles her fingers.

"You know how to dance this, Camila?" Elijah asks.

"I know everything," Camila winks.

"Dance with me, Elijah," Angelique says.

Chloe pairs off with Sebastian who shakes his head and smiles embarrassingly.

"I don't know how to dance this Chloe," Sebastian says.

"Just follow my lead, Sebas," Chloe says.

"Okay," Sebastian nods.

"He's hopeless Chloe. He has two left feet," Camila giggles.

Sebastian shoots a glare at her as Camila dances to the music.

Sofia and Ray join her and once everyone sees this group dancing, they join in on the dance floor.

Lucas and Marilyn nudge Camila on their way and dance together.

"Hey, it's been a while, Lucas and Marilyn," Camila says.

"It has been and we've missed you dearly. Congratulations!" Marylin dances over to Camila and hugs her tightly.

"Thank you, Marilyn," Camila says.

"Who would've guessed but you know, I love Mrs. Jauregui. She's a great person despite how her father is and her in-laws," Lucas says.

He hugs Camila after Marilyn finally let her go before they get back to dancing.

Ava and Booker join Camila's group as they smile at the brunette.