»»---->03<----««

💭&⭐

Seokjin kicked the first pebble that came his way, muttering the last word the woman said to him.

"Have fun" he snapped, gesturing mockingly. "I'd have more fun on my own"

He took a deep breath, scanning the outside. The air felt light and cold at his time of the morning, while the sun was already making an appearance, covering the highest rooftops with its bright rays. But of Jeongguk, or any of his friends, there were no signs. Seokjin's lined eyes fixed on the lantern, the same one that lit them the night before, while he kissed the boy with eyes full of stars. The red head couldn't help biting his lower lip at the memory, to suppress his amused smile. The spontaneity and the helpful way in which the boy showed himself to him was exactly what he needed to forget the bad times he lived with his parents. Jeongguk could easily become his escape valve.

He sat under the lantern, looking out over the beach, to the soothing sound of the sea lapping against the shore. The previous afternoon had been very lulling, and he intended for this morning to function as the lullaby that put the bad temper inside him to sleep. He was tempted to pull out a cigarette, but he didn't have many lefts, and as long as he couldn't steal another box from hi father, he'd take care of the ones he had.

"He-Hello... I didn't think you'd leave so early..." he heard next to him the trembling voice of the boy he was thinking of at that precise moment. He just turned to look at him out of the corner of his eye, noticing that illusion shining in his eyers, stealing a lopsided smile. However, feeling confident, the younger one sat next to him, giving free rein to an endless conversation that disturbed the thoughts in his head. Seokjin didn't understand how he could be so loud and energetic at that time of the morning.

"God, how much do you talk..." he complained, imprisoning Jeongguk's lips in one swift movement. With the silence returning tohi head, Seokjin decided that he wanted to get out of there, to some other place where his parents couldn't bother him. "Let's go for a walk" he saw him nod and he released his mouth. "There are some rocky caves that I want to see up close"

The previous afternoon he had been able to observe from a distance that very few people were around those parts, besides that it seemed the perfect place to disappear from the scrutiny of adults. The redhead was grateful that the boy kept quiet during the walk, giving him space to think about his own problems. His dilemma was still present and he knew that the more time passed, the bigger the bigger the blow would be, when his confession was finally said. His parents would hate him or kick him out, and he would have no choice but to seek shelter at the home of one of his friends. Ken was completely ruled out, after his last conversation, he couldn't dismiss his feelings and continue to call himself his friend. Probably, his paternal grandmother could make room for him in her country house, but that would imply, precisely that, going to live far from the city and falling into the antiquated regime of the old women, who, if she were to find out the reasons why his parents took him out of their house, she would do exactly the same. And Seokjin wasn't willing to be kicked out of two homes in his lifetime. He probably wouldn't even stand to be taken out of one. That was why this whole situation had him so overwhelmed. His parents could be very regular and inattentive to him, but at least they gave him a safe and stable place to be. How confused were his thoughts.

However, Seokjin pushed them aside, when his eyes saw exactly what he expected to find in those gigantic rocks. A grotto. A little place private from the world, from his parents and all the problems he carried.

"Wow..." emotion invaded him when he noticed that there was a small light inside. He longed to know where he would take him. "It's incredible" he didn't even think about his companion, the child could well return to his house, of the place was not to his liking. Or, perhaps, he was a daredevil just like him. "We have to go in" he muttered, waiting for Jeongguk's reaction.