»»---->05<----««

💭&⭐

"I seem to remember, that we asked you to come back early" was his father's welcome, as son as he returned home that night.

"I'm here, what else do you want?" he growled, feeling attacked by the chase they had on him.

"That you obey a simple order, Seokjin" the man insisted.

"And or what?" he shrugged resignedly. "If they're planning to put me in a fucking military school anyway... what do they mean by that?" he faced him, crossing his arms across his chest, keeping considerable distance between them. His mother appeared from the kitchen, sensing the tense atmosphere. "Do you want to prevent your little son from being an effeminate? You two are so wrong!" he let out a somewhat gloomy laugh, which made his parents exchange confused looks. "There's nothing you can do to change me" he scoffed, retaining the wry smile.

"Stop teasing, Seokjin" his mother asked, not understanding what was wrong with him.

"What taunts?" he asked sarcastically. "I'm telling you openly that I like men" he raised his hands in the air, in a gesture.

"Oh my god! What are you saying?" his mother was shocked.

"What you heard..." he eyed his nails haughtily. At that point, he no longer cared what might happen. "I met a guy at the beach, and we kissed a while ago" he fixed his outlined eyes on both adults, before continuing. "And perhaps, we did more than that"

His mother made a move to faint and his father held her up. Seokjin didn't erase his smile, because no matter how stupid he seemed to be what he was doing, by digging his own grave, no one would take away the satisfaction of seeing them decomposed.

"Did you sleep with the boy across the street?!" his father yelled, leaving his wife on the sofa, to prevent her from falling, taking long strides until he reached Seokjin. The redhead shook his head slowly, enjoying the moment.

"I never said it was with him... You said it, he's just a boy" he decided to exclude him from his family drama.

"You're sick, Seokjin" and the pity in the man's eyes ended up destroying the little appreciation that could exist inside the teenager, towards his parents.

"Maybe so" he agreed. "But what about you?" the older man's gaze hardened. "Bringing a child into this world, to completely ignore him, because there was always something more important... isn't that bit... narcissistic? What did you want from me, besides me inheriting the last name Kim? Did you really want this child, or was I just a product of social pressure?"

"Hmp..." a humorless chuckle escaped the man's lips, who didn't take his eyes off him. "An unwanted pregnancy, actually"

Seokjin's indifferent expression faltered at the new information.

"Not that we could do more than have you" he continued. "If it weren't for you, we would have been successful in our jobs, much more than we are now"

"Shut up" the voice of his wife cut through the air between father and son, who shared looks similar to contempt. "I'm not going to let our family fall apart" she decreed and Seokjin rolled his eyes. There was no longer a family left to destroy. "We're going to going back to Seoul tomorrow" she said. "Seokjin, you will go to the boy's boarding school, which is near your grandmother's house, and you will see how you will put aside your illness... We will work on our marriage and re-establish the home that we should have had from the beginning"

"And I'm the sick one" Jin said ironically. "You can put me in prison, and I will never stop feeling what I feel... and we will never be a family again, because we never were!" he yelled, before going to his room.