»»---->04<----««

💭&⭐

Escapades to the cave quickly became an everyday thing. Seokjin had a hard time hiding how much he enjoyed Jeongguk's company, while Jeongguk continued to look at him as if he were the eighth wonder of the world. They had kissed again so many times, after Jin offered to teach him how to kiss. It's just that, the redhead couldn't help but feel responsible for giving him a hand with that, like the owner of his first kiss, in addition to the fact that the minor's confession caused him tenderness. Seokjin was the first, and he wanted to leave him good memory, once he had to leave.

"Don't you think that vacations are like the sun?" Seokjin philosophized, sitting on a rocky ledge, in hi prized grotto, watching the sun approach sunset.

"How could it be the same?" Jeongguk questioned next to him, playing with their linked hands. Jin didn't feed is illusions, but he didn't push him away either, he just let himself be done.

"The time that vacations last, is when the sun shines on you and warms you..." he began to explain his analogy. "But you know it won't last forever and when sunset comes, you start thinking that another day is ended and maybe you didn't get to do everything you wanted" Jeongguk listened carefully, following his explanation. "However, you console yourself by saying that tomorrow ill be a new day, to do what you couldn't..."

"I understand... what is it that you don't want to leave for you next day?" he wanted to know, using his words.

"I guess I can only think about the things I don't want to do" Jin replied, slowly turning to Jeongguk. The memories of previous days, when they played in the sea and ended up kissing, lying on the sand, returned to him, warming his ears. He had liked that too much.

"As which?" now, both of their gazes were riveted on them.

"Wasting time" he said, before delicately holding the minor's chin with one of his hands, approaching to join their lips, in a soft kiss, which ignite the constant fluttering that, in those days, accompanied every kiss with Jeongguk.

The minor did not hesitate to approach, leaving their bodies as close together as possible. It was still rare and fascinating to share that perfect union, and Jin adored the shy way the black-haired boy seemed to ask for permission to add his tongue to the action. Even the younger's hands felt hesitant every time, trembling slightly when they reached his thighs or his waist. Now, if he caressed his face, the caresses were so soft and delicate that the redhead wasn't sure if his fingers had really touched him. Jeongguk was inexperienced, but he did his best to give him everything he had with love and passion. Seokjin wondered what it would be like when he grew up and perfected his moves. The vague idea of them together in the future overwhelmed him and he felt like crying. Seokjin couldn't aspire to that much, considering their current situation, nor the country they lived in, as well as the distance between their homes. No, Jeongguk has to remain a summer love, even if his heart began to ache every time, he repeated that to himself.

They parted, and like every time Jin wanted to get away from his noisy head, he took out a cigarette, walking towards the sand, sitting there, waiting for the sunset. The black-haired boy joined him five seconds later, in complete silence, which as not tense, but thoughtful. Jeongguk could sense that something was wrong with him, even if Jin never told him about it. The younger one waited patiently, until the redhead finished his cigarette and lay down to look at the first stars in the sky.

"Hyung..." he said in a whisper, not knowing if it was wise to break the silence between them yet. Jin hummed affirmatively, indicating that he heard him. "I made something... for you, and you can wear it, or kept it as a souvenir..." a pendant appeared before Seokjin's eyes, adorned with one of the many shells that Jeongguk insisted on collecting. "I hope you like it"