»»---->02<----««

💭&⭐

Although neither of them seemed willing to take their eyes off the other, a blond boy appeared, pulling the black-haired boy into the house and Seokjin sighed. Since the things had been unloaded from the truck, the adolescent felt free to go and lock himself in the room that would be his for the duration of hi stay there.

"Don't dream about it, Jinnie" his mother decreed, preparing the table for lunch. "What are you so planning to do locked up? Eh?"

"Nothing, mom" he growled, rolling his eyes, with a snort. He was so tired of the excessive control of his parents, and they had just arrived. He didn't think he could bear that situation for a whole month. "I just... I want to be alone for a while, can't I?

"No, because we're going to have lunch" she said, her voice authoritative. "And you didn't come to spend your days in the room either"

"I didn't even want to come, so don't expect me to want to be here too" he crossed his arms.

"Did you notice that there are many boys your age in this place?" his father intruded, lowering the intensity of the discussion between his son and his wife. "It' a good opportunity for you to make new friends" he suggested hopefully.

"We're just passing through" he moved away, before the older man could put his hand on his shoulder "It's absurd to make friends, if I'll leave later" Jin said obviously. "And then what?"

"Since when do men worry about such things?" his father snapped at him, laughing carelessly. "Don't tell me you'll get depressed for leaving a friend you made on vacation... that's life.

"I... I really don't understand you" the boy mumbled, puzzled.

After lunch, Seokjin took the cigarette box that he was secretly carrying from his parents, ready to get out of that crazy house.

"Are you going to the beach? You should bring a towel" his mother, so attentive, stoop up to find one for him. Seokjin shook his head, not buying the role of good mother she was pretending to play.

"I'm just going to see what there is to do" he stopped her. "I don't know how to swim, so I'm not going to get into the sea"

"Oh..." the redhead wanted to click his tongue, noticing how the woman internally questioned the information she had no idea of the most basic things any mother would know about her child.

"I'll come back later" he said, not waiting for the woman to impose a curfew on him, practically running away from there.

It was hot outside, but the sea breeze did a lot to cool the heat. His eyes returned to the shoreline. There was a group of guys playing beach soccer, deep in their game. The wind carried with it his laughter and shouts. Seokjin had never felt so alone and empty, like at that moment; with parents who seemed like two strangers and a best friend who sent him to the lion's den.

Seeking to have a moment of peace, he climbed up some rocks, with some difficulty, due to the military boots he was wearing. However, once in front of his eyes he only had the immense sea, with the image of the relentless waves crashing against the rocks on the shore, he felt slightly better. He lit his cigarette, and focused on the scenery.

The air stirred the smoke that come out of his mouth and nose, enveloping him and quickly disappearing. He didn't want to overthink things, but he couldn't stop the words of Ken and his parents from coming back over again in his head; raising new questions in his analysis. Would he be able to confess to his parents that he liked boys? How would they take it? Probably the same way they talked about his friends... with revulsion and anger.