»»---->FINAL<----««

💭&⭐

"Jeongguk?" Seokjin watched him carefully, while the black-haired man turned around slowly, analyzing each of his reactions. He was looking straight into the eyes of the one he had longed for, those years away from him. He had grown into such an impressive man, Jin gasped as he stoop up, showing off his height and muscle. He was beautiful and Seokjin wanted to cry so bad to see him again. None of his dream, nor his fantasies did justice to what he was feeling at that moment.

"Seokjin" he stated, no doubt it was him.

"I'm sorry... I..." he scratched the back of his neck, having no idea what to say to him. He had taken the first train to Busan, without even thinking of a way to explain the reasons for his absence. "I... I couldn't keep my promise" he finished his sentence, appreciating the expectant eyes of Jeongguk, who remained standing, as still as a statue, while the breeze slowly consumed the cigarette in his hand.

"I waited for you..." he let out in a whisper, making Jin frown. He knew it.

"I met your cousin... he told me that you..."

"6 damn years!" he burst out suddenly, making Seokjin jump, because of how quite the place was. "I waited for you 6 years, and you never came, Seokjin! Why didn't you send me a letter? Why didn't you come back?" he demanded to know, his eyes beginning to sparkle with frustration.

"It's a long story, but... I swear I have a justification" he assured, taking a step closer to him.

"It had better be good... because..." then he dropped his arms and Jin had no choice but to wrap his arms around him, feeling him sigh with a mixture of relief and sadness. His scent was not the same as he remembered it, and there was no longer a height difference between them.

"It is... I would never have left you waiting just because" he assured, speaking into his ear.

They sat where Jeongguk had previously been smoking, and Seokjin was in charge of narrating everything that had happened since before that vacation began, six years ago. Jeongguk interrupted a few times, asking questions, which Jin quickly answered.

"So, if you didn't meet Jimin... you would never have come back?" he was outraged, once the older one finished speaking.

"You were 16 years old; we were immature and I couldn't believe for sure that you would really wait for me" he justified himself. "I was terrified of coming here, and finding you with someone else..."

Jeongguk's gaze shifted uncomfortably, drawing Seokjin's attention.

"Don't tell me you're dating someone" Seokjin covered his face, feeling shame and disappointment welling up in his chest.

"What? Not! No... I've never been able to think of someone other that you" he declared openly, recovering the look of a blushing Seokjin. "It's just... I lied"

"What did you lie about?" he wanted to know, with some misgivings about hearing the answer.

"I wasn't 16" he confessed, feeling a weight lifted from him.

"What?" it was his turn to panic. "Ho-How old are you? You should be 22"

"I'm 20" he added, biting his lower lip, waiting for his reaction.

"You were... 14?" he got scared, standing up. "You were 14! Jeongguk! Why did you lie to me with something like that?"

"B-But, now no one can say that you're three years older than me" he argued, reaching for his hands and returning him to his seat. "You said it... we were immature, although my feelings towards you were always sincere" the older one, now with his hair completely black, let put a breath, thinking about the fact that he had stoles Jeongguk's virginity at only 14 years old.