Comfort

Quackitys pov:

"yeah Let me help you," He says picking me up and carrying my shocked body out of the room.

Not even two minutes of just standing in the halls, the police had arrived and said they would take a look.

All the students were told to go home early as to the fact the school and the police didn't want anything to go public or anyone unnecessary to get involved.

I was sitting in one of the benches outside with a towel rapped around me as the police officers had just taken my clothes for evidence.

The principle who had also just came, gave me some clothes that were scattered around the property. It didn't fit me at all, the couplers didn't fit together, the clothes in general were too tight. The police officers tried to take my beanie, one of the police officers placed his shand on my head and started to slip my beanie of but as a solution that that problem I just screamed and cried until the grip on my head let go.

Oh let's not forget wen the police officers striped me naked and watered the blood of me with a hoze somehow the beanie never had to leave my head well once Mr. Williams scolded them and explained the situation with my beanie they just left it alone.

Wilburs povs:

Once I got off the phone with Quackity, I decided in wanted to surprise him with ginger bread men which he had mentioned to me was one of his favorite snack. I unfortunately couldn't go into the shop myself because of the paparazzi so one of my bodygaurds did. I was shivering a bit so I put on my yellow sweater because its so fucking cold

I had a bad feeling about taking so long and I don't know why. I also randomly had this feeling to buy clothing for him so I texted my bodygaurds to buy him some clothes, I told him just to buy my size because I didn't know his real clothing size.

When the man got back, he had only got pants and I looked at him with the most annoyed face i have ever looked at someone with before. His eyes widened when he realized that he was supposed to get a shirt as well. " I am so sorry I didn't think you would want more than a one piece clothing, can go back if you'd like me to? I could get you some more shirts?" The body gaurd offered probably not wanting to lose his job.

He's in trouble and he needs support go now! Now! An inner voice had Said to me." Guy's drive now, I don't care about the damn clothes anymore just get me to the fucking place,"I demanded. My whole body was tensing up. My hands were griping the leather car seat. Jesus I feel unhinged right now. As we pull over intk the highway which was about 15 minutes from quackity's college, I relaxed a bit but not nearly enough to be associated with the word 'Calm' at this very moment. I let my thoguhs devour my mind full of worry and stress.

Why am I so overprotective over him?
I don't even know if anything bad is happening to him!
But I do know I can feel it inside my body, there's something telling me to arrive quicker than planned.
Oh my God, how much longer will this damn driver take.
I wonder what quackity is doing right now.
I wonder if he's thinking about me as well.
I wonder if him and the crazy bitch are closer or more distant with each other after out little moment.

And just like that we pulled I to the school parking, no cars were there but... "Are the police here," One of my bodygaurd said. Yeah not shit Sherlock that's what I wanted to say to him but I decided this poor person is probably going through stress beyond relief right now so let's not be rude to him since he is only human after all.

Wait what if quackity's in trouble i jumped out of the car, and ran for the entrance door. I came to a sudden holt when I saw something at the side of my left eye. I turned my head to were I saw something and there say quackity with a towel wrapped around his body. He was wearing clothes that were wyy to tight for him, I could see that they were squeezing his body to deat. Did he just have a shower or something I thought to myself when I saw he was shivering with wet hair.

I saw a police officer next to him, with his hand on quackity's shoulder seemingly trying to calm him down. Him being in de-stress hurt me, and made me angry, an angry I haven't experienced in life before.

"Quackity!" I scream at the top of my lungs starting to run where he is.

Quackity's pov:

"Quackity!" I heard someone scream my name. I turned my head to see Wilbur fucking soot running at us with his arms wailing in the air.

I got up, dropped my towel and ran towards him as well. Me and him both stop when we almost collide. Once i see his body standing in front of me I just wanted to burst into tears.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I ignored his question and immediately put my his on chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

I started to sob and let all of the tears out. He started to trace circles on my back with his finger, whispering things like "It's all going to be okay,"
"Don't worry, I'm here for you, " "I can make the problem go away if you tell me,"

"Mkay, I'll tell you," I said. I tryed to unwrap my arms but he wouldn't let me go. "You can tell me like this," He said to me. I smiled slightly at that and started telling him the story.

"So that's what happened," My voice hitched as I finished telling him what happened. "Oh my God, I am so sorry."Wilbur apoligized." No, no you don't have to be sorry, you did nothing,"" That's the point.... I did nothing,"

"it's okay," I said. "I'm hi sir can we ease talk to you," A police officer that seemed like had been watching the whole time. "Yeah, what's up?"

"umm miss melody Wilson is not in the bathroom anymore, she escaped." The man said casually pretending like I didn't just tell them that she wouldn't stop to kill me five minutes ago.

"WHAT!" we both scream in unison