Guess What?!

Helloooooo beautiful people. I just first want to thank everybody that's been a fan of my stories since day one. That means dealing with my inconsistencies on top of unintentional missed updating after I've promised. I was literally a teenager back then! Now I'm more woman than I've ever felt at 25 and it will continue to get better. Being a mother and woman to a man can cause you to stray from being a you for you and I am here to say this year is personal. I would hope every one of you agrees for your own growth this year as well!

This past Christmas I was in Sarasota, Florida celebrating with my little family and in laws at their home. I was given the amazing opportunity to connect with a publisher, whom inspired me to come back to what I love to do and I have been reworking on this story from the beginning to give, do, and explore more with this story line. The intensity is unreal and my penmanship has definitely reached an all time high.

With that being said, I pray you all understand and support the life I want from doing this and bringing you all these stories to pass your time. I will provide a final update on this story on Sunday and you will be able to find the rest and revised version with way deeper connections to our characters on Amazon for just $5! Your support is beyond appreciated and I can't wait to provide you all with the finished product. You would NOT wanna miss it!❤️

Godspeed this year all, and update will be here on Sunday to see what Kenya and Jay find themselves into before going back to the beginning and TRULY getting to know them.

Love and Blessings Xo

-Jalesia W ❤️