3

Sorry for the wait on the update y'all. I'm not gonna stretch this AN out.

What are y'alls honest opinion on the story so far? What do you think happened between them?

That's Kenya's outfit for the end of this chapter!

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Kenya POV

He hasn't reached out to me in over a week so I'm guessing that he took the hint. I was relieved and I definitely felt better having the chance to deck him in his shit.

I slow down the treadmill, letting my breath steady. Ready to tackle the busy day and night ahead of me. Saturdays are usually the longest, busiest day.

As soon as I took a seat at my desk I received an email with the subject 'Immediate Private Dance'. Scanning over it I immediately noticed $20,000 in bold, double my original cost for a private dance. But apparently this guy wanted to pay for a dance for his friend, as a gift for his birthday and due to the short notice he is willing to double the price for me to make it happen tonight. Hm.

"Good morning love." Jada comes in.

"Hey Jada." I smile. I slide back from my desk a little. "Come look at this. Is it sketchy to you?" I raise an eyebrow. After reading the email herself, she just shrugs.

"Sounds like a  good, rich friend. I say do it." she laughs.

"Maybe." I laugh a bit  myself. I just take a deep breath, responding with 10PM. I felt like I had to make this dance worth the money. "What should I wear?"

"Is that a shopping proposal?"

"You know me." I laugh. Before long we were on our way to Pandora's Box to see what I could find. We drove pass Andre's sight, and I secretly hoped to see Jay's car. I felt myself slightly frown.

"Not happy to see Andre's car?" Jada laughs a little. I just shrug with a sigh. "How have things been between y'all anyway?"

"Not that it matters." I roll my eyes. "All he has done is talk about Jay and how bad he wants to impress him. Shit is dumb because he really ain't nobody to be putting on a front for."

"He just wants a good life for himself Kenya." she says, defending him like always. "I mean yeah he was on some bullshit at first but you gotta see that he is trying to change for you."

"For me? Or for him? Maybe even for Jay but if he wanted to be the man he's so called trying to be for me, he would've done it when I begged him to in the beginning." I confess. "He told me that he would never settle down with a woman with a life style like mine. So what's the difference now? Besides the fact that I don't want that for us anymore?"

"I feel you girl." she nods. "Well what are you going to do about him and you? I'm sure he has all of this stuff about you and him in Jay's head."

"That's just on him. I can honestly care less about anything he tells Jay. But I know he has him thinking that him and I are a lot more serious than we are. I'm sure he's eating it up too." I shake my head.

"You think maybe he's doing it because he knows about you and Jay?"

"No chance. I've never talked to him about Jay. You're the only person other than him and I that know what happened. I just think maybe he can see the tension between us and maybe it makes him feel the need to be possessive.