↠Chapter 24↞

Shoto nodded, "it's good" he said simple words while looking at the plate with an inquisitively straight face to anyone on the outside but I knew that he had actually really loved it.

The vendor seemed to have seen it as how it was on the outside and sulked when I shouted with a hand up high, "one more plate mister, he really likes it!"

"wait really?" the vendor asked leaning on the counter, surprised.

Shoto nodded while looking at him, "you should be proud" I said with a grin.

The vendor seemed unusually happy as he gave a plate with a happy grin and said, "It's on the house."

"oh, Thank you" Shoto said taking the plate.

"no problem, hehe, you're Endeavor's son aren't ya? I can boast about it for ages that someone like you visited my Takoyaki shop and liked it a lot" the vendor said laughing.

Shoto's face instantly turned into a scowl. I quickly turned him around so the expression isn't visible with a nervous laugh, "thank you very much, we'll be going"

As we walked away Shoto said with a distasteful look, "I should return this,..."

"No wait just think of it as someone who never treated you to Takoyaki before has finally done it, put it on his tab as if he paid for it ok?" I said with a hand on his arm.

He seemed to have calmed down and looked like he wanted to say 'whatever', "don't think about all that and just enjoy it" I said as we went around while eating the Takoyaki and looking at all the different stalls.

At one point he seemed like he wanted to say something as he opened his mouth and then closed it again. But he decided against it so I didn't ask even if I was curious.

We met quite a few familiar faces along the way. Even Kendo and Monoma who were finally going around together, Kendo could never get away from the Monoma's post clean up and prevention duty, so they hug out together. Although it was completely different on the inside, it was kind of cute.

He said something random and rubbish about our class' show saying that we brought pigeons into an indoor gym and that it was too bad they all hadn't shitted on the audience there before Kendo chopped his neck again and he fell.

Awase was there too so he caught Monoma before he fell while me and Kendo continued our jolly conversation, or so. With an awkward smile, I averted my eyes from the crazy dude to Kendo, "you were awesome on the stage earlier, I really wish I had your strength, that karate chop was really cool! But... I guess you get a lot of practice too everyday" I joked.

"Thanks, but I don't think I'll win after Hado's performance." she said rubbing the back of her neck, "Though I agree about the practice part. I wish I could have seen your show, I heard there were a lot of colorful fire effects in the beginning and fireworks too"

"Thanks, I appreciate the thought!" I said.

"heh why should we see your show, you didn't come to see our play either. I'm sure it was really shitty li-" Monoma woke up already.

"He seems to be building a tolerance to my hits, well we'll be going now have fun! Oh right congrats on having a boyfriend, I heard around that you guys started dating. You look so great together." she said with a grin while walking away.

Me and Shoto were startled, "huh?"

Before I could even reply she was gone around the corner, "uh- I couldn't- even say anything..." I said with a hand raised.

"Forget it, it'll be a misunderstanding for only another month" Shoto said.

Earlier he and Awase had talked a little bit and it turned out to be a little awkward after the conversation couldn't flow anymore, until Kendo chopped Monoma's neck and Awase caught him. After that they simply stared at Monoma to pass time and waited for me and Kendo to finish talking.