↠Chapter 20↞

I didn't realize Mina next to me, noticed my pained expression. I was really reluctant. She racked her brain within the span of a few seconds for something everyone would be happy with and lit up.

"Hmm... how about we do this?"

She explained the alternate plan if the effects team was fine with it. Izu would dance but will disappear with Aoyama at one part for the disco ball scene and come back again to dance. So, he will be able to dance, not as much as before but he'll still be able to be on stage for Eri to see.

We more than gladly agreed to it with me elatedly hugging Mina, "Pinky, you're a genius!"

"Hehe" she grinned brightly.

"If I'm your emerald, you're my tourmaline!" I said

"Really? Let's call each other that then next time!"

"Yeah!"

"Guys... don't go overboard, this is too much for our eyes" Kirishima said with squinted eyes. Izu laughed awkwardly.

"Todoroki you got competition" Ojiro said and Shoto turned around with a blank expression, wondering what was going on, "Who?"

"Me!" Mina shouted instantly and I flinched.

Oh crap.

"What for?" he asked.

NO.

They were about to say something when I shut both of their mouths together, "Nothing. Nothing at all." I walked over to him, leaving them behind. I glared back at them silently to keep zipped while they giggled. "See, we had the plan changed, so Izu will..." I explained to Shoto like nothing happened.

The next day just after dinner, I stayed back for a bit before I went to sleep, because, priorities.

I was sitting beside Izu who is frantically searching the net for the rare All-Might-with-a-support-device he found out about today morning. Beside him I did the same, but without muttering 'All Might with an item' and 'I'm such a failure for not knowing about that rare All Might' repeatedly like him. It came as a shock to me too because I never found that despite being on the net so much.

"You're rushing bastard! Follow my lead!" Katsuki shouted behind somewhere.

"But you keep throwing in new arrangements, so it's confusing." Kaminari protested.

After sometime Ura came calling to the two of us, "Deku, Rin, you're not going to drink Yao-momo's tea?" She paused when she saw Izu scrolling through the phone desperately and me doing the same with a scowl.

"Is there merch? Pics?... None." Izu said, "maybe it's in a video" I muttered.

Ura yelped when she saw us, holding two. That's when I paused, "... tea? Oh Ura, wait what's wrong?" I asked looking at her, and turned around to see Izu and realized, oh right he's muttering and is under a spell right now.... maybe I was too just a moment ago...

Shoto who walked over right behind Ura, moved around the couch to sit on my other side with a hi and handing a cup for me. "Oh thanks Shoto!" I said brightly with a smile forming, and probably I was a little pink too.

Izu accidentally clicked a video, "Shoot I tapped on it" he said coming out of the spell.

"Gentle Video. Dear listeners, what kind of tea do you drink at what times? Before and after a job..." All of us watched the video.

Oh I know that guy. He keeps causing trouble but still never got caught despite uploading videos. No one knows what his quirk is either.

"A video about tea? Perfect timing!" Ura said. He flinched just noticing her there. At least like Shoto brought me tea, the similarity sure was there with those two which made me smile even more whether I wanted to or not.