↠Chapter 61↞

"I told you to recruit her as a U.A student, not make her a fugitive and bring her here as a burden." a man sourly greeted us at the entrance of our destination. He had a long face, pin straight long black hair, and bangs covered the top half of his face. He held a computer in his hands as he spoke. He kind of looked like a pompous black horse.

My eyes twitched in surprise as soon as I recognized him, Tomoyasu Chikazoku, CEO of Feel Good inc.

"Or would you rather leave her there to be questioned? It's better if they don't even know our existence, stop picking on me on purpose Skeptic. And she knows information, she's not completely useless." Dabi walked into the shade, barely making an effort to excuse his actions with something he obviously came up with on the spot. "Toga would want her here too don't you think? I don't think you can refuse two commanders. I dropped her phone somewhere far, I'll send you the location, check if there're any trackers or any information in it." He held his omnipresent tiny toothy smirk.

"Yeah, I know. And I'm sure they know of your existence already." He spat sarcastically and turned to me. His countenance changed and covered up his earlier annoyance, "Hello Rin Midoriya, I'm Skeptic, a commander of the paranormal liberation front. I heard a lot about your thoughts on our ideology, I wonder why you were still willing after knowing the league's the head of the organization?" he asked with a grin while holding an open laptop in his hands.

"You should know if you've heard them, right?" I asked.

"Oh no, I just thought we could talk more on it." He grinned sinisterly.

"Anytime" I said with a sinuous smile, "but..."

"Right, you must be tired after everything, I've already prepared a room for you. Follow me."

On the way I scanned my surroundings around like an averagely curious person.

Chikazoku or Skeptic walked in front of us. Dabi for some reason followed behind, maybe to keep an eye on me. Not that I care if he was observing my actions. I did nothing to seem suspicious. Skeptic secretly looked back and at his computer doing something I didn't understand, he's checking something about me.

I decided to start a conversation, "You're the CEO of Feel Good inc. aren't you? I thought I'd have to only see the league's sad faces here all day other than the other members."

Dabi narrowed his eyes in an unpleasant frown. I didn't hide my intentions to piss him off as always. But his expression went away as fast as it came, back to being unaffected. Normally he wouldn't have even shown that much of a reaction if he knew I could sense his actions. It gave me some satisfaction to know I succeeded in some way. He's human after all huh? No, what am I thinking, that can't possibly make Dabi human. The last thing I can see him do is love something other than ashes and murder.

"Well yes, there are all sorts of sympathizers and strong believers. It's a diverse population, there're bound to be diverse members and leaders as well." Skeptic said slapping his computer shut and I returned to the conversation at hand. We went into a lift, and he pressed the floor button after using his thumbprint.

That's a very ambiguous answer. But he meant that normal people and some heroes are included too. And does this fingerprint thingy mean I can't move around in the lifts as I please? I feel like he purposefully wanted to show it to me, oweing to his sustained smirk. The stairs I saw on the way didn't have any restrictions This was a privilege reserved for only some.

"Don't ask too many questions" Dabi said.

"Am I supposed to be a brainless doll? Anyone would ask these questions?" I said with a scowl.