1. Cheating

Discipline: Amanda/Juliet (F/F) hand | Dave/Kennan (M/M) soap | Dave/Juliet (M/F) hand, belt

Juliet's POV

I knew the moment my algebra teacher saw me cheating I was going to be in deep trouble. My teacher came up to my desk took my test and threw it in the garbage can. She then took me out into the hallway.

"What makes you think it's okay to cheat young lady?" Mrs. Price asks me. "I-I don't know ma'am, I'm sorry." I say regretting my choices. "I will be calling the office, walk down there you are in big trouble." Mrs. Price tells me. "Yes ma'am." I say lowering my head.

I enter the office and I can tell the secretary already knows what I did. She leads me back to the principals office and then leaves closing the door behind her. "Please sit Ms. Emerson." Principal Starks tells me. I sit down and wait for her to start speaking. "I have already called your mother and she is on her way to pick you up." I nod my head, at least it's not my father.

As if on queue my mom walks into the principals office. I look up at her and she doesn't look happy. My mother has never been a strict woman but she can be strict when she wants to be, and right now is one of those moments. My mom shakes hands with the principal and then sits down next to me.

After Principal Starks and my mom finish talking, she says I'm suspended for 3 days, which means I won't be back at school till Monday. After that my mom signs me and out and we head out to the car.

"I can't believe you Juliet cheating on a test?" My mom says sounding disappointed. "You told me last night you were studying, were you not?" She asks me. "Yes ma'am I was, my mind just went blank I'm sorry mom."

We get into the car and my mom starts back up at it again. "Me and your father want you to do good in school but we would much rather you get a bad grade for not knowing the material, then get a bad grade for cheating. Understood?" My mom asks me. "Yes ma'am I'm sorry." I say. "I know you are when we get home go straight to your room." My mom tells me. "Yes ma'am." I say sadly.

As soon as we get home I go inside and go straight to my room. I decide to just lay in bed I'm not in the mood to do anything else.

A few minutes later my mom comes into my room and I sit up. "I just talked to your father he is not happy with you young lady." I bow my head. "I will be giving you a warm up with my hand and after dinner tonight you will be getting a punishment from him." My mom explains to me. "Yes ma'am." I say.

I stand up so my mom can sit down, she starts taking down my jeans and I try and object. "No mom not my jeans." I beg. "Young lady have you ever gotten a spanking in this house that isn't bare?" My mom asks me. "No ma'am." I say and let her continue to bare my bottom. After my bottom is bared she takes me over her lap and adjusts me.

She lays the first two smacks on the center of my bottom. SMACK SMACK "OWIE" "Oh we're just getting started young lady." My mom says making tears leak out my eyes. My mom lands five fast smacks in a row making me kick my legs. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OUCH! Mom please stop it hurts." I plead. "A spanking is supposed to hurt young lady, I know you don't like them but you cheated and now you have to face the consequences." My mom explains to me rubbing my back. "Yes ma'am." I say taking a deep breath preparing for the next swats. SMACK SMACK SMACK I kick lightly from the stinging smacks. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OUCH PLEASE STOP MOM" I sob out. "Just three more sets of five than it's over, you're gonna be okay sweetie." I take a deep breath thankful this part of my punishment is almost over.

"Do you want me to do all fifteen at once or in sets?" I think about and just want it to be over. "All fifteen ma'am." She rubs my back and starts the onslaught on my bottom. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OWIE" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OUCH IM SORRY" I say I sob into my moms lap. "Shh its okay." She says comforting me as she rubs my back.