23. Uncle and Aunt

Discipline: Adam/Chloe (M/F) Hand

Today Amanda's brother, Adam, is coming to visit. He just recently retired from the army. They're coming to spend a week here to visit the family.

"They're here!" Amanda yells going to open the door. All the kids come downstairs. It's been years since they visited. "Please come in!" Amanda smiles. Adam, Christine, and Chloe come in. Christine is Adam's wife and Chloe is Adam and Christine's daughter.

"I've missed you so much!" Amanda says hugging Adam. "I missed you too sis." Adam smiles. "Nice seeing you Dave." Adam says shaking his hand. "You too." Dave says. "Why don't you go upstairs with your cousins." Christine tells Chloe. "Yeah whatever." Chloe says following them upstairs.

Amanda looks at Adam with a raised eyebrow. "Don't ask." Adam says shaking his head. "Can we offer you a drink? We have water, soda, beer." Dave says laughing. "I'll have water please." Christine says. "I'll take you up on that beer." Adam laughs going into the kitchen with Dave.

"Sorry about Chloe. She's been a handful recently." Christine says. "It's alright. All kids go through a rebellious face." Amanda says. Dave and Adam come back in with the beverages a moment later.

Kennan & Skylar's Bedroom

"So you're pregnant?" Chloe asks Skylar. "Yep I am." Skylar says. Skylar doesn't want to deal with this. Chloe's obviously a huge brat, she thinks to herself. Skylar was a brat once too but not this bad. "And your how old?" Chloe asks. "Seventeen, Eighteen in a few months." Skylar says. She holds onto Kennan's hand, squeezing it for comfort. "Wow. I couldn't imagine." Chloe snickers. "Well you don't have to! It's my fucking baby, not yours!" Skylar yells.

"At least I didn't let someone knock me up!" Chloe snickers. "Shut up! You're such a bitch!" Skylar yells. "Skylar stop! She's just trying to rile you up!" Kennan tells her.

Downstairs

"Did you hear that?" Amanda asks. "Yeah, we should go check on it." Adam says. Amanda and Adam go upstairs to check what's happening. They continue to hear the yelling. They go into Kennan and Skylar's room to see what's happening.

"What is going on in here?" Adam asks. "Her!" Kennan yells. "Everyone calm down!" Amanda says. "Kennan explain what happened." Adam says. "You're letting him explain?" Chloe asks. "Shush!" Adam scolds.

Kennan explains everything Chloe and Skylar said to each other. He didn't want to get Skylar in trouble but he wanted to tell the truth. "Are you serious Chloe?" Adam shakes his head. "I can't believe you!" Adam scolds. "Can we use your guest room?" Adam asks Amanda. "Of course." Amanda says. "No dad! Not that!" Chloe begs. "Come on Skylar." Amanda says. "Yes ma'am." Skylar sighs.

"What are you doing?" Adam asks when they go into the hallway. "She's in trouble too. She knows we don't like cussing or fighting." Amanda says. "She was standing up for herself and her baby, don't punish her Amanda." Adam says. "Are you sure?" Amanda asks. "No." Chloe says. "Get in there, I've had enough!" Adam scolds. SMACK SMACK "Ouch dad!" Chloe yells going into the room. "I'm sure, it wasn't her fault." Adam says. "Alright, go on honey." Amanda smiles. "Thank you sir." Skylar says to Adam. Adam smiles at her.

Adam goes into the guest room to punish his bratty daughter. When Adam walks in Chloe is sitting on the bed. "Why?" Adam asks. "We came to visit family and you still have to be disrespectful." Adam says crossing his arms. Chloe looks down feeling guilty.

"When we move here, you will not get away with this attitude and disrespect." Adam says. Chloe nods her head not looking up at her father. "Your grandpa will not put up with this behavior. Every adult in this family will have permission to punish you, young lady." Adam tells her. "But!" Chloe says. "Nope. Your behavior is out of control." Adam tells her. Chloe nods sadly.