two

TW // this chapter may contain mentions of suicide or detailed descriptions of sensitive topics. it also has major spoilers from the game OMORI. if you can't handle any of these, i suggest that you don't read this chapter. thank you!!

————————————

SUNNY came to his senses, barely being able to open his eye, but hearing commotion from all around him.

NURSES: QUICK!! CODE %*#+*

DOCTORS: WE NEED 2.4MG OF #]€¥^

as he regained the feeling in most of his body, he felt his hand being gripped tight, by what seemed a shaky hand belonging to an anxious person, judging by the.. sweat..

NURSE: YOU! what's your name?!

SUNNY was confused. why would they be asking him his name? he is already a patient and did they really think he would be able to answer in his state? he just thought it was stu-

???: my name is AUBREY

NURSE: what happened to this boy?! also- he is very fragile so please be careful with his hand darlin'!!

AUBREY: oh- um- i-

SUNNY feelt the grip on his hand loosen. he didnt want it to- but it's not like he could say anything

AUBREY: he- um- he fell. he walked over to his friends room- the room that i and a couple other of our friends were in, and i think he got overwhelmed or so- something and left. we followed him out but he just... collapsed. is he going to be okay?!?? (UNDER BREATH) please be okay sunny...

SUNNY used all of his remaining strength to squeeze AUBREY's hand, just as she had to let go as SUNNY entered the emergency unit. AUBREY looks at sunny with a regretful look until she can't see him anymore as he disappears into the emergency unit. SUNNY feels himself slipping in and out of consciousness again, as the anesthetisa begins to kick in.

Welcome to WHITE SPACE

You have been living here for as long as you can remember.

SUNNY opens his eyes in the all too familiar white room. oh no. i thought i got rid of this place for good... he thought to himself. the room somehow seemed more peaceful though. SUNNY wasn't in the form of OMORI, the LIGHTBULB wasn't hanging from the endless wire, which means at least HEADSPACE was gone. the laptop only displayed STATIC, his notebook didn't contain SOMETHING at the end of it anymore and the stationary tissue box sat still. despite his efforts, he couldn't see MEWO anywhere. SUNNY walked around for a bit, interacting with all of his items, confused. why am i here? there is nothing to do. i can't stab muself, there is no door to headspace and literally nothing else to interact with. even the RED HANDS were nowhere to be seen, and walking into the distance just resulted in SUNNY looping back to the main area. SUNNY sat down where MEWO should've been and remembered BLACK SPACE. he hoped he wouldn't have to think about that... place... ever again. but considering MEWO's absence, it was the only thing that made sense. SUNNY felt ashamed. he felt tears starting to form in his eyes and tried to rub them away. as he rubbed his RIGHT EYE, he felt a stabbing pain right there, followed by the same sensation in his side. exactly where BASIL stabbed him. SUNNY began to cry more, and he felt AFRAID. when the pain subtly subsided, SUNNY opened his eyes to see none other than OMORI standing in front of him. SUNNY felt like he had to stand up and face OMORI, but he didn't have the strength. omori instead sat down in front of sunny, and gave him a hug.

OMORI: let go.

SUNNY tried to speak through his tears and fear, but found that no words were able to escape his mouth