312 ~ 320

-------

Inside the inn where everyone had just run out to escape.

Sweat dripped down like a stream on Jongpal's face.

But the problem here is not sweat at all..

Compared to the face swelling up like a dumpling and the excruciating bone-piercing pain, does it even matter if it's a little sweaty?

More importantly, he still didn't know what to do with his head.

I don't know if that lunatic has a head-banging obsession, but why every time he catches someone, he must torture their head like that?

'This crazy guy.'

After all, why did he do this to me?'
Oh my God.
Does Mount hua Divine Dragon have any enmity with him?
Is this any different from lightning striking the clear sky?

“Lower your body!”

Jongpal quickly stretched out his legs and lifted his butt.

In fact, for a martial artist, the posture of sticking his head into  the ground and then putting his hands behind his back is not too difficult.

But it was a completely different story when he had just been beaten to death, and now there was another person sitting on his back.

“Ughuuu…”

“Are you pretending to be tired? Have you lost your  mind?"

"……"

Jongpal could only use his head and toes to support his  body, but Chung Myung sitting on top of him kept tapping his waist.

"Keep your posture right, okay?"

"It, it's my fault."

“Tch. I've had enough with you."

“……”

“If it was before, you would have closed your eyes by now.  Because if it were me before, I would’ve pulled out and chipped every single bone of yours. Wow, I’m so kind. Tsk. I’m getting nicer by the day."

“……”

"I wish I could let it slide, but why does my head keep… Oh, the more I think about it, the more annoyed I get."

Chung Myung jumped off Jongpal and kicked him in the side.

“Cough!”
Jongpal let out a strange roar and fell back unconscious.

“The more I think about it, the angrier I get! This goddamn brat!”

When Chung Myung saw Jongpal rolling and fainting, he didn't even feel the slightest bit moved, and began to step on  him with his feet.

“AAA! Aah! Tao…, Taoist! Argh! Not there! Please don't step…  Aaah!”

“What did this beggar brat do that you beat him like a dog?  Hey, you b*stard! I've never been hit to the point of spitting out nose blood like that in my life!"

Ah. Except the Heavenly Demon Cheonma, of course.

That b*stard wasn't a human anyway.

"Watch out! I'll tie you up and throw you off the cliff now!"
Chung Myung put more strength on the foot that stepped on Jongpal's body.

When Guchil saw that unbelieveable (?) scene, he could only roll his eyes wide as if he couldn't believe this cruel reality.

'Jongpal get beaten?'

Who is Jongpal?
Is he the strongest beggar among the young disciples of Gaibang? His talent was recognized by the whole sect, and he recently has become a four-bag disciple.