370

📌 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁/𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 [𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍] 🌸
🌸 Chapter 370 - FULL CHAPTER 🔥

👉 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 !!!
👉 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 to help me buy the raw, or it'd be even greater if you buy me cofee then 🥹
https://www.paypal.me/JustACMFanatic

Thank you and enjoy reading then 🙏💖

———————

Nam Jamyong took a deep breath with difficulty.

His pride seemed to have been thrown away. But even so. No, that’s why he couldn't retreat anymore. If he just gave up like this, only his self-esteem would be seriously damaged and not get everything on top of that.

He took a deep breath, cautiously opening his mouth again.
"Young Taoist."

"Huh?"
Chung Myung showed a very innocent face and tilted his head to look at him.
When he saw Chung Myung's innocent crystal clear smile, his stomach felt like it was twisted, and he immediately had an impulsive thought of wanting to pull out his sword and stab at the b*stard in front of him right away.

But Nam Jamyong controlled himself with the utmost patience.

'No, not this brat.'

But how much experience does Nam Jamyong have in living as the name of West Moon Gate’s leader?

He realized who he really needed to negotiate with.

"Elder!"
Nam Jamyong's extremely earnest voice resounded softly.
“I beg you to help! If Mount Hua doesn't take action, all of our Zhongnan’s sub-sects will be attacked by those evil Evil sects!"

He tried his best to be able to face the elder's gaze as straight and direct as possible.
“Of course we understand that, from Mount Hua's position, our actions are unforgivable! But even if we are facing each other, when the Evil forces come, shouldn’t we join hands?"

"Hmm."
Hyun Young nodded slightly. Nam Jamyong's words really made a lot of sense.
"This time, just this once, please help us! That’ll be an unforgettable grace for Zhongnan’s sub-sects!"

“Um. Is that so?”

"Yes!"
Nam Jamyong's eyes were full of hope.
Unlike the f*ckin’ ret*rd Mount Hua Divine Dragon or Earthworm something, the elder is the one who understands what he wants to say. As expected of an elder of a sect.

In the first place, he should have negotiated with someone who was more considerate.

However, his expectations were tragically shattered. Hyun Young smiled and looked at Chung Myung.

"Chung Myung ah."

"Yes!"

“What is he talking about? Can you explain it to me?"

“Ah, what did they say?”
Chung Myung shrugged and answered.
“After all, you guys are just a bunch of b*stards, so don’t waste your time in vain dodging, just run and take the hit?”

“...”

“...”

Nam Jamyong's eyes twitched violently...

Of course… um, that is also correct. In a sense, the idea is the same.

But normally, who would say that in front of people? How can someone like this be a Taoist?