397-398

📌 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁/𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 [𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍] 🌸
🌸 Chapter 397 - FULL CHAPTER 🔥
👉 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 !!!
👉 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 to help me buy the raw, or it'd be even greater if you buy me cofee then 🥹

https://www.paypal.me/JustACMFanatic

Thank you and enjoy reading then 🙏💖
———————
#returnoftheblossomingblade #ReturnoftheMountHuaSect
#returnofthemounthuasectnovel
_______

‘D*mn it. Hua Righteous Sword..?'

The one who knocked down Red Snake Blade.

Maybe he has just arrived at Mount Hua.

Savage Blade's face was visibly hardened.

Of course, he didn't mean that Mount Hua could turn the tide with just these brats......

'This will not be the end.'

If Hua Righteous Sword has arrived, then it also means that all Mount Hua disciples in Xi'an are returning. He was told that it was not a small number...

It is self-evident that if they all arrive, the flow of the battle will be at their disadvantage compared to now.

"Haaaiya!"

Savage Blade became impatient and suddenly wielded the blade towards Hyun Jong.

'We must reduce their numbers..!'

Victory is not simply about which side has the most survivors to the end.

If you take down enemies but suffer great losses, then that can't really be called 'victory'.

Their solidarity easily transcends even the unity of the prestigious sect that Savage Blade thinks. That in itself would be a great force, but in another word?

'If someone like the Sect Leader dies, they’ll be in for a big shock!'

The blade with a formidable aura was struck towards Hyun Jong.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨!
Hyun Jong managed to stop the attack by reflexively raising his sword in a hurry. However, he could not bear the full force of the blade, his body lost balance and fell backward.

"Die! You damn old man!"

The blade flew mercilessly at Hyun Jong's head while he was now defenseless.

But.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨!

A sword flew in out of nowhere and stopped his blade.

"…You'd better watch your mouth."

Baek Cheon, who rushed over here from elsewhere, stood in front of Hyun Jong with a cold face.

"Before I rip that mouth off you."

"…..This brat?"

Baek Cheon didn’t answer, just infused his internal energy into his sword that was blocking the blade.

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚!

"Keuk!"
Savage Blade was knocked back by the violent energy emanating from the sword, he hurriedly stepped back, lowering his posture.

‘This guy.’

‘He’s not easy.’

A latecomer cannot have such profound internal strength like this. His wrists were numb from the force of the sword that had dug into the bones.

'It was said that Red Snake Blade was knocked down by him.'

It seems it wasn't just a fluke.

‘At least I have to take him down.’

Unlike Savage Blade, who raised his alertness, Baek Cheon ran to support Hyun Jong.
"I'm sorry, Sect Leader. I'm too late."

"Baek Cheon……."

Seeing Hyun Jong's whole body injured, Baek Cheon bit his lips again.

'If I was a little late.'

It would not be strange even if he bleeds to death. Just imagining it made him feel nauseous.

Something began to boil up from his stomach.

"I'll deal with him from now on."

"It's too dangerous. I'll...."

"Sect Leader, please take care. If something were to happen to you Sect Leader, how would the rest of us be able to live on?"

"……."

Hyun Jong quietly nodded his head.
"I see."

"Please treat your wounds and lead the disciples."

At the end of the sentence, Baek Cheon immediately stepped in front of Hyun Jong.

Hyun Jong looked at his back in silence.

'Since when has this child grown up so much?"

He knew Baek Cheon was getting stronger. But what amazed Hyun Jong was not just the pure strength of Baek Cheon.

It wasn't until now that Hyun Jong really felt that Baek Cheon, a child he always thought he had to lead, had really become a true swordsman who was able to support him.

Strangely enough, unknown emotions kept filling his heart to the point as if they were about to overflow, even though he knew it was not a situation for it.

But Savage Blade who was watching the scene wasn't in a pleasant mood.

"You dare to face me?"

In plain sarcasm, Baek Cheon unsheathed his sword and spoke coldly.

"Is there any reason I can't?"

"You puppy isn’t afraid of tigers."

"No, it’s not."

"…what?"

Baek Cheon smirked.

"I'm the tiger, and you're nothing more than a dog. You may be a little bigger and stronger, but you're still just a dog."

Savage Blade was a little dazed and stared at Baek Cheon.

He pours out malicious slurs like flowing water with a face as calm as a poet reciting poetry.

"Is there any sane person in Mount Hua?"

"I'm usually sane. You're the one who made me crazy."

Baek Cheon gritted his teeth.
"You dared to leave wounds on the Sect Leader's body, so don’t even dream of dying peacefully, you damn b*stard!"

"You……."

As soon as Savage Blade tried to talk about something, Baek Cheon rushed in as if saying no need to say more.

An angry face and explosive momentum. At the same time, however, his sword was emitting a sharper aura than ever before.

‘Damn it!’

Savage Blade's body stiffened when Baek Cheon's sword was already rapidly rushing toward his neck.

'l wonder how many more scars I'll have today.’

Savage Blade clenched his teeth, constantly swinging his blade to block Baek Cheon's sword.

"Amitabha Buddha."

"……."
Poisonous Blood Hand stared blankly at Hye Yeon, who was standing in Hyun Sang's front.

"Shaolin?"

"I am Hye Yeon."

"Why is Shaolin helping Mount Hua?"

"That's a strange thing to say."
Hye Yeon shook his head quietly.

"Why do you need a reason to help someone? I’m just following what my heart guides. What's more……"

Hye Yeon's eyes, which seemed calm and gentle, gradually subsided.

“I don't need a reason to stop someone whose whole body reeks of blood like you.”

"What a troublesome brat."

Poisonous Blood Hand stuck out his tongue and licked his lips.

‘Hye Yeon.'
He heard that the name of the person that Shaolin put their heart and soul into fostering was Hye Yeon. The winner of the Worldwide Martial Conference, and also the one who will become the Great Master of Shaolin.

"If you die here Shaolin will shed tears of blood."

"Amitabha, that's impossible."

Hye Yeon's voice was calm. But his fingertips were still shaking slightly.

'Calm down.'

Anyway, this was also the first time Hye Yeon faced a real battle. Just a moment ago, he had lost his temper a little when the strong smell of blood and murderous aura hit his nose.

His gaze instinctively looked for someone.

"……Amitabha."

After looking at that person's back for a moment, he soon turned to look at Poisonous Blood Hand with a face that was clearly softer than before.

"It's too far."

"…What are you talking about?"

Hye Yeon sighed softly.

'I've been training my whole life to gain an immovable mind. Yet I can't keep my composure in this petty situation.'

Meanwhile, the person he pursues was still maintaining a cold heart like Eternal Ice in this situation.

Hye Yeon, who recalled Chung Myung's back, which was clearly engraved in his mind, slowly took a stance.

"It's good that I've come to Mount Hua.'

What he was looking for is certainly here.

Now what’s left is...

"To just test myself how much I could learn!"

"What nonsense are you spitting!"

"Come."

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚!
Hye Yeon stomped his fist on the ground. His 2 fists began to radiate majestic golden aura.

"Pu- Put it down, you girl!"

"Stay still."

"I'm not yet……!"

"Stay still. Please."

Hyun Sang’s face was distorted. But he no longer had strength to resist. Because the poison that had infiltrated his body had already darkened his entire body and now aimed at his heart.

"Iseol-ah!"

"Please don't get excited. Poison will spread."

Seeing Hyun Sang lying stiff as a statue, Yu Iseol hurriedly ran across the battlefield to his side. Hyun Jong seemed to be more seriously injured, but in fact, it was Hyun Sang who was in real danger.

Others didn't notice, but Yu Iseol quickly grasped the situation.
Yu Iseol, who kicked the ground, finally landed in front of Tang Soso.

"Sasuk!"

Tang Soso shouted as she looked at Yu Iseol with wet eyes. But Yu Iseol only spoke briefly with a still expressionless face.

"Soso."

"Yes, Sasuk!"

"Detoxing."

Tang Soso nodded vigorously.

"Can you do it?"

"Who do you think I am?"

Tang Soso clenched her fist.
She's the daughter of the Tang Family. When it comes to the use of poison, she is a descendant of a family that is second to none in the world.

If they are already a giant that is well versed in poison, then of course they will also specialize in detoxification.

Although she was not taught Poison Art because she was a woman, she was confident that she would not be inferior to anyone in detoxification.

“Let him lie to this side!”

Yu Iseol, listening to Tang Soso, laid Hyun Sang on the floor.
Then she gently grabbed Hyun Sang's shoulder, who opened his mouth to say something.

"Elder-nim."

"…… Iseol-ah."

"Trust us."

"……."
In the end, Hyun Sang nodded quietly. Only then did Yu Iseol let go of his shoulder and get up.

Hyun Sang quietly turned his head to the side. The figure of unconscious Un Geom lying motionless entered his eyes.

"……Un Geom."

There was a cramp around Hyun Sang's eyes, he bit his lips.

"Soso, Un Geom is...…."

"He won’t die."

"……."

"There is no way he will die. That's what Sahyung said. He won't die!"

That sentence made Hyun Sang's eyes turn red.

Although Tang Soso said that he would not die, that did not mean that Un Geom would not really die.

He wanted to reach out and grab his body, wanted to pat him, but he couldn't. The poison ravaging his body made his hands unable to move.

‘Un Geom... You fool.'

He could tell.

He did not hesitate to stand up to protect the disciples and was injured to the point he was now at death’s door.

As a teacher, should he praise his disciple's action? Or should he get mad at him?

In the end, Hyun Sang couldn't hold it anymore, tears kept pouring out.

"Good job. Good job... Well done, you idiot."

Now you could act a little selfish.….

Hyun Sang, who was looking at Un Geom lying bloodless, turned his head and looked at the battlefield. He then muttered.

"Look, Un Geom."

The disciples you raised and protected are now protecting Mount Hua.

Right now, right here.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨!

The sword that had just repelled the powerful blade immediately released a magnificent plum blossom sword aura.

"Da- D*mn it!"

"What the hell happened to them!"

The warriors of Thousand People Room panicked and retreated after seeing plum blossom petals begin to fall on their bodies.

However, the one in front of them poured more his internal Qi into his sword, the sword shone fiercely, not giving them time to esscape.

"Where are you going, you b*stards!"

Jo Gul screamed and ran after them.

But at that moment.

"Stay where you are!"

Jo Gul hurriedly retracted his legs after hearing the shout from the back.

Jo Gul turned around and saw Yoon Jong rushing to him while staring with a cold face.

“Is taking down the enemy the most important thing?”

"N- No, Sahyung!"

“Can you stand watching your brothers die in your absence?”

"No!"

"Then hold your position! We have to hold out in front of them!"

"Yes!"

Jo Gul pulled himself together again and gave strength to his lower body.

Meanwhile, Yoon Jong's sword pierced the air like a ray of light.

"Aaaack!"

And his sword slashed over the shoulders of the Thousand People Room’s warriors who were cornering the other Mount Hua’s disciples.

Jo Gul blocked the attack in the front, and Yoon Jong guarded behind. Even though they didn't say anything about it, those are the two positions that they always take.

"Don't get carried away. Don't let your guard down. Cool your head! Cool!"

"Yes!"
Jo Gul grabbed his sword and looked ahead.

Usually, Yoon Jong is the softest among Baek Cheon's group, but when he saw his brothers shed blood, he exuded an aura that they had never seen before.

Jo Gul could not speak, only obeying his orders.

Jo Gul has surely far ahead Yoon Jong when talking about strength. From the beginning, he was stronger than Yoon Jong, but it is no exaggeration to say that the difference has now widened to some extent.

However.

"Sasuk! Please step back!"

"Go- Got it!"

The Baek-line seniors immediately moved at Yoon Jong's shout without a word of rebuttal. This is a situation that Jo Gul can't do even if he dies and comes back to life.

'As expected, sahyung is really Sahyung.'

Therefore, it is Yoon Jong who will be the Sect Leader in the future, and Jo Gul will be the one who assists him.

‘But what should I say?’

"Gul-ah!"

"Yes, Sahyung!"

Jo Gul's eyes gazed at Thousand People Room.

His sword slashed through the air.

'I'm more suited to this!'

If Yoon Jong and Baek Cheon are the ones to lead Mount Hua, Jo Gul will be their sword.

The sharpest sword of Mount Hua.

That was the path Jo Gul wanted to go.

Right. Just like...

Jo Gul's eyes turned to Chung Myung's back.

* * *

"You alone?"

"It's enough."
Chung Myung replied curtly.

"...the situation in the back doesn't look very good, does it?"

Chung Myung glanced back.

Everyone is dealing with an enemy stronger than themselves. Until Hyun Young's men arrive from Xian, they will probably have to continue their hard fight.

But…….

"It’s enough."

A resolute voice.

"I've never raised them weak. And……."

Chung Myung's eyes were on Baek Cheon’s group.

“.....Now I no longer have to handle everything alone.”

The cubs are now all grown up and have begun to show their teeth. It wouldn't be bad to take this opportunity to let them go in moderation.

"And."

Chung Myung looked at Black Jackal.

“I am not foolish enough to let loose a flock of sheep in front of the wolves.”

His instinct told him.

The ones in front of him are very dangerous. If they were spared on this battlefield, there will be a lot more victims.

It's not just because they are rough guys. The smell of blood emanating from them reminded him of the time in the past.

"I agree with you. But my tastes are not the same as yours. I don't understand how you can kill people so easily."

The corners of Black Jackal's mouth, wrapped in black bandages, lifted a strange smile.
“I will let you enjoy death slowly.”

At the remark, Chung Myung grinned, showing his teeth.

"That's a good thing."

"……what's good about it?"

Black Jackal's face, which had a smile, was subtly hardened.

On the other hand, Chung Myung's smile grew thicker.

"I like guys like you."

Because he can kill them without any hesitation.

The man who was called the Demon God among the demons.

Plum Blossom Sword Saint Chung Myung began to exude a terrifying murderous intent, staring at the Black Claw Squad.

Black Jackal unconsciously opened his mouth when faced with that source of murderous intent as dense and terrible as that dark realm.

"…Are you really a Taoist?"

"Of course."

Chung Myung grinned.

"It's the job of Taoists to kill people like you. I was just tired of pretending to be nice. So let's get started. Let’s see if you die, or I die."

Chung Myung swung his sword to kill all those rushing at him, then walking towards Black Claw Squad with a cruel and evil smile.

———————