385

📌 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁/𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 [𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍]
🌸 Chapter 385 - FULL CHAPTER 🔥

👉 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 !!!
👉 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 to help me buy the raw, or it'd be even greater if you buy me cofee then 🥹

https://www.paypal.me/JustACMFanatic

Thank you and enjoy reading then 🙏💖

———————

"Hmmmphhh."

A stuffy nose sound that can make anyone hear it laugh.

But no one can comfortably enjoy the feeling of wanting to laugh when hearing that stuffy nose in this situation.

"So this is...…."

A small child’s fist-sized object was shining on Chung Myung's fingertips.
The green-colored object, like it's been honed from a crystal, emits a different color every time the sun illuminates.

"That……."

Gye Hyung, who had been restless all along as he looked at that scene, sneaked toward Chung Myung.

"Pl- Please return it...…."

"Stop moving."

𝐹𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ.

"Back off."

As soon as the words were finished, Gye Hyung panicked and stepped back.

"Sit down."

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑑.

"Hand……."

"Oh my God, this crazy b*stard!"

𝘗𝘰𝘱!

Baek Cheon rushed in and kicked Chung Myung. Chung Myung flew into the air like a ball and then fell to the ground. Then he frowned and shouted angrily.

"What!"

“Are you training a dog?! Hey, this damn brat! As a human, you have to know what to do and what not to!”

"It's fun."

"Ugh, this guy is really...…."
Baek Cheon scratched his head and turned to look at Gye Hyung.

'What to do with him.'

Baek Cheon suddenly felt pity when he saw Gye Hyung sitting there slumped in despair with a face like a loyal subject who lost his country.

There is a limit to everything in this world.
Of all things, of all humans in the realm, why does the Sect leader's Tablet have to fall into that devil’s hand?

What a ‘disaster’ that cannot be explained in words.

Now, the Mount Hua disciples were feeling extremely guilty that they have
unwittingly participated in creating that disaster.

"𝐾𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘."

But whether or not he knew how they felt, Chung Myung just looked at the Sect leader's Tablet in his hand and chuckled.

'What's this?'

Sect leader's Tablet.

It's funny that a piece of stone represents the authority of the sect, but...… what can they do? That's the reality.

'All problems are man-made.'

All kinds of tests and assessments still continue. And even the Sect leader, who has been selected and tested for decades, often turns a blind eye when the person hinders them disappears. It's even common.

Although it is not known how the elders of a sect like Mount Hua will suppress the Master's power, most sects, especially the smaller ones, the authority tends to be chewed up by the Elders.

Therefore, it is inevitable that the absolute inviolable power will be restrained.

Therefore, the Sect leader's Tablet is created to prevent that situation.
This is the object created so that the Sect leader can hold power in a place where their power is restrained, where Senate and retired Elders also share the influence with the Sect leader. . . (Not sure if this correct)

'The intention is good. Good intention.'

But aren't humans a species that specializes in using items made with good intentions for evil purposes?

Regardless of the intention it was created with, but when a person has this object, they will have in their hand the right to kill in a sect just by holding it.

That also means, this is the 'treasure' that brings ultimate power within that sect.

It is for this reason that at present, every Sect leader of a sect has in his hand a Sect leader’s Tablet.

And the treasure of the Yu Ghost Gate was now in Chung Myung's hands.

"Well."
Chung Myung smacked his lips.

"It's good to get a Sect leader's Tablet... It's not that you guys are a beggars’ sect, is there nothing else exchangeable for money in your treasury, except for this thing?"

Gye Hyung looked at Chung Myung with a face as if the whole world was collapsing in front of him.

This f*ckin’ fake beggar.

What?

How can you chuckle while stealing someone’s sect’s Sect Leader Degree?‘

Money?

Moneeeey?

The old Heavenly God really has no eyes.

What the hell did the Yu Ghost Gate do that you challenge us like this?

Although they did pretend to be ghosts, there are not many sects in this world that live as good and honest as the Yu Ghost Gate.

The saying that living a good life brings blessings is really deceiving.

"So."

"……Yes."

Chung Myung waved the Sect leader's Tablet in his hand, looked at Gye Hyung and asked.
"Are you feeling unjust?"

"……."

Do I have to say that? Do I?

"But there's nothing to be upset about. If you look at it, it's your fault that you didn't manage the Sect leader's Tablet after putting it in such a place. Bluntly put, how could any sect preserve the Sect leader's Tablet like that?"

Green Jade Buddha Scepter, the Sect leader's Tablet of Shaolin, never leaves the hand of Shaolin’s Great Master even for a split moment.

When the head of Shaolin puts the Scepter down, it must be preserved in Dharma Cave, the holiest place of Shaolin Temple, and strictly guarded by the Shaolin’s Arhats.

Meanwhile, since the Yu Ghost Gate’s disciples kept the Sect leader's Tablet in a place where there was no one guarding, so they could not unjustly blame others when the treasure was stolen.

"...there was a story behind it."

"Of course there is. And now that it's over, you need to get back the Sect leader's Tablet again, right?”

"That's right."
Gye Hyung nodded wearily as if he had let go of everything.

"Well, that’s none of my business."

Chung Myung held the Sect leader's Tablet in his hand and swayed it in front of Gye Hyung's eyes as if teasing.
"What do you want?"

"…Yes?"

"I'm wondering whether I should give this back to you for free?"

Gye Hyung opened his eyes wide. His face brightened.

Give it back?

Still, it seems that the devil was not a real devil. It looks like he’s gonna give it back for real!

However, the hope that was welling up in his chest was crushed completely as soon as Chung Myung's next sentence came out.

"How much will you pay?"

"…yes?"

"I asked how much you would pay me?"

"……."

Chung Myung stroked his chin thoughtfully.
"How much labor did we put into digging this, you know? Even though they look stupid, they are actually very high-class personnel."

“Who looks stupid!"

"I’m quite handsome you know!"

"How dare you say that with your face when we have Baek Cheon sasuk here?"

A wave of indignation suddenly broke out, but Chung Myung just saw it as a
passing wind.

"There there, you see, I'm also a Taoist who follows the teachings of Yuanyi Tianzun. How can I go against my conscience and take other’s Sect leader's Tablet like this?"

"Conscience? Did he just say conscience with his own mouth?"

"No way, sasuk. How can such nonsense ever happen? Sasuk must’ve heard it wrong."

"These bastards since before….?"

Chung Myung glared, but Mount Hua disciples just puffed their bellies out as if they wanted to shout to his face: ‘What? What now?’

"……."

Oh, you guys’ heads must’ve gotten thicker.

Go ahead and bite me, if you think you’re good enough.

Anyway.

"So."

Chung Myung looked at Gye Hyung and smiled.

“How much will you pay? If you offer a fair price, then I will gladly return it to
you,”

"…money?"

"Yes."

“That… it’s really embarrassing to tell you, but…”

"Hmm?"

"But Yu Ghost Gate is even poorer than Gaibang now."

"Huh?"
Chung Myung tilted his head at the unexpected remark.

"What is that bullsh*t you say? The sect with the best Qinggong and stealth skills in the realm has no money? You guys can make a lot of money by stealing already!"

"We don't do things like stealing!"
Gye Hyung screamed as if he was falsely accused.
"At the time when the Yu Ghost Gate was at its peak, every time people in Jianghu lost something, they immediately thought that we had stolen from them. So if one of us steals, they'll get excommunicated."

"……Ah."

What a sad story..….

"Eh, but why do you guys dress up and pretend to be ghosts like that!"

"Martial arts aren't supposed to be used like that!"

"If you wander around while dressing like that, even Confucius will suspect you first!"

"Tha- That's unfair."
Gye Hyung hit his chest and protested as if he was really unjust.

“We have really lived a very clean life. But since our martial arts are like that, we'd rather pretend to be ghosts than to become a sect full of hungry demons!"

"……."

"It's true that people shouldn't be judged by their appearance!"

".... Turns out not everyone is like that."

"But didn’t Taoist say a while ago that we can make a fortune just by stealing!"

"Uh…. I'm sorry."
Chung Myung was startled and apologized right away.

"……everything I say is true! Our Yu Ghost Gate has never caused any harm to anyone before. If someone needed help, we would help them as much as we can! But even until they died, they still didn’t see us as a Righteous faction."

Gye Hyung bowed his head as if if he had a cup of wine in his hand, he would break it instantly.

"Cheer up."

"Turns out they’re good people."

"Chung Myung is the bad guy."

"Noisy!"
Chung Myung shouted and looked at Gye Hyung.

"But how is that possible? Why are you wasting your wonderful Qinggong Arts like that?"

“Of course, our Qinggong is the best in the world.”

"Right! That’s why I asked why..."

“But we have to have someone entrust the work to us before we can use it.”

"……."

“We just stayed in one place and were still already suspected of being thieves, so no one would come to entrust us. It's no different from handing over your eggs to a snake."

"……."

It's weird.

Why are the corners of my eyes so sore?

The story of Yu Ghost Gate actually feels very similar to the story of Mount Hua on the verge of collapse before.

"So you don't have money?"

"……We don't even have money to eat. We were already a poor sect, but there were some problems in the process of selecting a new Sect leader. The former leader died so suddenly that he had yet to choose one of the juniors to be his successors."

"So a war broke out."

"………it's not that big of a scale……. Anyway, there was a big fight. And that fight is now over."

"So you're here to retrieve the Sect leader's Tablet?"

"Yes. If the Sect leader's Tablet is to appear before the results are announced, other problems may arise."

"Hmm."
Chung Myung looked at Shadowless Ghost Gye Hyung with a slightly complicated face.

"You're not lying, are you?"

"It’s all true, we are a sect that keeps our word. All I've done recently was pick up some meat from this kitchen because I'm so hungry...…."

"…I'll forgive you."

"Thank you."

Chung Myung pursed his lips.

‘You can't live without money.'

He wanted to ask for an exact number, but haven't they been through so much?

And above all, bullying them is a bit…

'Why is he thinking in such a simple way?'

In fact, he didn't make a big mistake. He just pretended to be a ghost. Has he ever attacked a disciple of Huayoung Gate or Mount Hua who went alone?

Of course, he jumped at Chung Myung, but... he didn't even get a chance to throw a punch and has already been beaten like a bloody pulp, so that doesn’t count as a mistake.

As a result…….

'He has lived a decent life despite such circumstances.’

Chung Myung smacked his lips as he looked at the Sect leader's Tablet.

How can he take the Sect leader's Tablet of a penniless sect?

Moreover, they are not strong either. Except for their Qinggong, their martial arts are really bad. A sect with no money.......

"Wait."

Chung Myung suddenly raised his head and looked at Gye Hyung.

𝐹𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ.

Gye Hyung shrank back when he saw his blazing eyes.

"You want to make money, do you?"

"Of course. No one in this world hates money. Although martial arts is our top priority, you must have enough money to stuff your stomach first. Taoist know that well, don't you?"

"Ho-oh……."

Chung Myung scratched his head in confusion.

You're saying that the sect that possesses the best Qinggong Arts in the world is poor because they don't have a way to make money?

Then the corner of Chung Myung's mouth drew a satisfied smile.

"Hey."

"…Yes?"

"How long does it take to bring your leader here?"

"…To be exact, the position of Yu Ghost Gate’s leader is vacant right now, and only when the Sect leader's Tablet is recovered can the new leader take office."

"Yes, I know, I know. That’s why I asked how long it takes to bring the person that will become your new sect leader here?"

"That’s……."

Gye Hyung hesitated and answered worriedly.

"It won't take ten days at the latest."

"Very good!"
Chung Myung nodde.

"Go and tell him to come here in person if he wants to get Sect leader's Tablet back. You come with him too."

"... Tao- Taoist-nim! If I go back like this, I'll be beaten to death!"

"It's all right, no problem. If you go and say this word, you won't be beaten to death."

"…a word?"

Chung Myung nodded loudly.

"I'll help you make a lot of money, so come here and work with me."

"…a lot of money……?"

"Oh, it's not just ‘a lot’. It's ‘lots of’ a lot of money."
Chung Myung giggled when he saw that Gye Hyung was bewildered and did not understand what was going on.

Those who don't know are bound to turn their eyes in front of money. Wasn't Chung Myung just like that?

'Anyway, it's time to start expanding our business."

- We can deliver everything to every corner of Zhongyuan within 10 days. Fast like a phantom. -

It works!

Definitely work!

The Sect leader's Tablet, which just looked like a beautiful stone a little while ago, had now started to look like a piece of gold.

"Yu Ghost Gate Express? 𝐾𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑘. Now you’ll be fine. Hehehehe!"

All of Mount Hua's disciples shivered in unease as they saw Chung Myung laughing alone like a madman.

‘What is he going to do again?’

‘Please live like a human being, Chung Myung.’

When Chung Myung does something, isn't it always Baek Cheon and his companions who have to clean it up?

Everyone sighed deeply at the foreboding that suffering would begin again.

———————
#returnoftheblossomingblade #ReturnoftheMountHuaSect
#returnofthemounthuasectnovel