399-400

_______

Chung Myung kicked off the branches and jumped up, the leaves fluttered, emitting a rustling sound.

Mount Hua is colored with darkness and terrifying bloodlust. Chung Myung laughed, revealing his teeth at the energy that made his skin numb.

𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ!

At that moment, from below launched two swords and shot toward the stomach and neck of Chung Myung.

Thin sword. (세검/細劍)

Deformed Sword (기형검/奇形劍) that is solely to destroy the target and kill the opponent.

The edge of the thin swords under the moonlight radiated an ominous black. It was an extreme poison.

Two Poison Swords (독검/毒劍) flying in the dark.

However, the edge of Chung Myung's sword did not waver at all.

𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘨!
Chung Myung's sword blew away the flying swords, split into dozens of strikes and stabbed down.

𝑃𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑘!
He could feel it very clearly through the sensations transmitted from his
fingertips.

It was clear that his sword had cut through the flesh and broken the bones.

However, even with such a wound, there was not even a small groan from the bottom. This alone gives him a sense of how rigorously trained they are.

𝑃𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑡!
Chung Myung stepped on a branch and lifted himself up again, his body jumping up and down like a bird.

As soon as he landed on the ground, two Black Claw Squad’s members hiding in the trees rushed toward Chung Myung like wolves chasing their prey.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘!

A long sword.

It was swordsmanship only for attack, ignoring defense.

A sword containing a cruel heart that even if they die, they must leave a fatal wound on the opponent’s body before then.

Just hurting the opponent once and poison will do the rest. They knew too well how to deal with those stronger than themselves.

Those who have never dealt with such daredevils will die instantly without even showing half of their skills.

But.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑘!

Chung Myung's sword was like a light splitting space.

Before the opponent's sword reached him, Chung Myung's sword Qi had already penetrated the opponent.

𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑘𝑘!

The thin swords were neatly cut as soon as they touched the sword Qi. Chung Myung's sword, which did not lose its momentum, soon split his opponent's body into two.

The body split in half fell to the ground, blood poured out profusely.

Although he saw his comrade's body split in half, the speed of the attacker next to him did not slow down in the slightest.

Chung Myung stared coldly at the sword that was shot straight at his neck, then stretched out one foot to the side and turned his body around.

𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ.
The hem of his clothes was cut, but it didn't touch Chung Myung's body.

And.

𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ.
Chung Myung’s sword swung coldly and cut off the head of the Black Claw Squad’s member.

𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑑.

His neck had been cut in half, his whole body collapsed to the ground, convulsing violently, blood gushed out non-stop.
It wasn't long before all that was left was a cooled corpse.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨!

When the Poison Sword held by the Black Claw Squad’s member fell to the ground, the grass around it dried up in an instant.

What kind of poison can it be in there that could make such a thing happen?

Chung Myung shook his sword to wipe the blood off it, the strong fishy smell of blood rushed into his nose. He then looked up at the sky quietly.

He felt disgusted.

The bloody stench that seeped into his nostrils, bloodlust surrounded him as if want to cut his skin and flesh. And a chilly aura that was constantly emanating from the corpses that were rapidly cooling down.

Something like this, he had encountered in his past life, it was as if a piece that was sleeping deep in his memory had arisen.

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑓𝑢𝑚.
Dark clouds flocked, unexpectedly in the sky covered in quiet darkness, thunder and lightning began to strike, as if signaling a fierce battle was about to take place.

And not long afterward, rain poured down, like there was a hole in the sky.

Amidst the rain, Chung Myung quietly looked down.

The situation is in their favor.

Those who hide in the shadows to target others' openings will be able to perfectly conceal their presence in the rain and thunderous sounds.

This place was the battlefield they wanted the most.

It was foolish to jump into this battlefield.

But Chung Myung threw himself into here without a moment of hesitation.

If he throws himself into their hunting ground, no one of them will target the disciples of Mount Hua over him.

Rain kept pouring down his wet hair.

After a moment of silence for the rain to cool down his body, Chung Myung spoke.

"If you don't show up, I'll have to come to you!"

His feet hit the ground.

Chung Myung, shot like a ray of light, blossomed red plum blossoms in the dark. Incredibly breathtaking. Beautifully elegant. In the midst of this bloody battlefield, plum blossoms stood out differently.

Soon, plum petals fell on those hiding in the dark.

𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ.
Unlike their graceful appearance, plum blossoms sharply cut apart everything it touched.

"…keuk."

Someone couldn't stand it and fell to the ground with a pitiful scream.

And at that moment.

𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ.

Dozens of black shadows flew toward Chung Myung, cutting through the pouring rain.

Eyes that were colder than the rain water glowed in the dark.

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚!
Chung Myung unleashed a powerful kick to the ground, his sword split through the air like a poisonous serpent. The colorful and magnificent plum blossoms spawn at the tip of his sword once again covered the rushing enemies.

At the end of that sword, there wasn't even the slightest hesitation.

𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘨!

A series of Poison Swords swung at Chung Myung with all their might, but they could not penetrate the plum blossom forest in full bloom. And when those swords collided with the plum blossoms, they were weakened and bounced back in all directions.

It was then.

𝑃𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑡.
A black Poison Sword rose from under the feet of Chung Myung. He reacted immediately, lifting his body up.

Although having successfully avoided that vicious move, he could not maintain the sword technique anymore. In a moment, the shape of the plum blossom was scattered, and the Black Claw Squad rushed toward him at a pace several times faster than before.

Chung Myung gritted his teeth and gripped the sword.

Then he began to spin his body in the air and swing his sword in all directions.

𝟐𝟒-𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬 (落梅紛紛).

His sword created numerous plum blossoms in the air. Like the petals falling from a plum tree in the midst of heavy rain, many plum blossoms poured down alongside the torrential rain.

"𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑑!"

Those who rushed to the blooming plum blossoms couldn’t help but widen their eyes.

But it's already forming. It was too late to withdraw.

The Black Claw Squad’s members threw themselves into the Plum Blossom Rain (梅花雨) without any concern for themselves.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘! 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘!

Plum blossoms coated with sword Qi penetrated all over their bodies. However, even when the flesh was cut and the bones were broken, they did not lose their venomous momentum and continued to swing their swords at Chung Myung.

A simple movement.

It was just a straight-line attack with no flashy transitions or feints to deceive the opponent.

However, when dozens of such swords are gathered, they become the scariest killer sword in this world.

And that deadly attack was pouring on Chung Myung's body. A few swords had lost their momentum and only charged powerlessly, but some of them were fiercely and sharply aiming at Chung Myung.

𝑆𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑟.

Chung Myung showed his teeth at that scene.

Then he kicked his feet to the ground and threw himself between the firing swords.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨!
A thin and sharp sword was shattered into pieces when it hit Chung Myung's Plum Blossom Sword. The shards of the sword scattered and brutally dug into the body of a flying Black Claw Squad’s member with formidable speed.

Aaack!

As the opponents were slightly hesitant, Chung Myung's sword cut off the neck of the Black Claw Squad’s member who was standing nearby. As soon as his head left his neck soared into the air, Chung Myung unleashed a kick on the ground and swung his sword in all directions.

Plum blossoms have bloomed.

Blood has been shed.

For a moment, the heavy rain was dyed a redness of blood and plum blossoms.

Limbs were thrown off everywhere, and the severed flesh fell to the ground with a thud before they could scream.

But Chung Myung wasn't safe either.

𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ.

Poison Swords that flew in succession successfully cut a line on his shoulder.

"I- I cut h-..."

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘!

However, the head of the man who stabbed Chung Myung in the shoulder  was immediately slashed and soared to the air like a kicked ball.

Chung Myung took the sword back in reverse. Gripping the sword in his hand, Chung Myung cut off the flesh part that was grazed by the Poison Sword.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘.
Along with the gruesome noise of flesh being cut, the sword dug into the shoulder cut through pieces, pieces of meat.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘. 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘.

The chilling sound of cutting flesh pierced through the sound of rain and spread strangely. He did not hesitate at all, he cut out his shoulder by himself.

Without a single blink of an eye, he cut off a chunk of flesh. After stopping bleeding on his shoulder, he clenched his sword once again.

𝘒𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨!
Then, as if they were waiting for this moment, along with an explosive sound, 5 Black Claw Squad’s members rose from the ground and stabbed their swords at Chung Myung.

𝘗𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘵!
Chung Myung cut off the necks of those who were rushing at him all with a single stroke. Then he shook off the remaining  blood on the sword and brought the sword to his side.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑒𝑘.
With one quick and precise movement, a handful of flesh was cut from his hip and fell to the ground.

After stopping the bleeding with an indifferent face, he turned his gaze and stared at one place.

His gaze pierced through the darkness of the forest and accurately caught Black Jackal, who was watching from afar.

"Hmm...."

A laugh like the howling sound of wild beasts came out from Chung Myung's mouth.

"……."

Black Jackal quietly stared at Chung Myung with malicious eyes.

'That's odd.'

His body felt cold.

'I've never seen a man like him.'

Black Jackal was unprecedentedly bewildered because the young man looked so used to these types of battles.
A snot-nosed brat did not hesitate to cut one’s throat to end their life. He had killed dozens of people in a short amount of time, yet his expression remained unchanged, did not waver a bit.

In addition, the boldness of cutting off the poisoned part.

Black Jackal had dealt with numerous enemies so far, but he had never faced one like this.

Twenty lives were lost in an instant.

Nearly half of the members of the Black Claw Squad were killed, and all they did was make two small scratches on his body.

Of course, that would have been enough normally. Just make a small scratch when the opponent is careless and poison will spread all over his body, and soon, he will sink into the pain and gradually crawl to death’s door.

But that guy didn't show any carelessness or hesitation.

𝐾𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑑𝑢𝑘.
Black Jackal's hands started to move with a strange sound.

The enemy is obviously strong.

But…….

'Doesn't the groans of the strong make me even more excited?"

Catching and killing the weak is as simple and lame as crushing a bug. So he doesn't feel much excitement.

But the blood of the strong is special.

𝐺𝑢𝑙𝑝.

Black Jackal bit his tongue and smiled. As if he was enjoying the taste of blood filling his mouth and wetting his throat.

Black Jackal's eyes were exposed between the wrapped black bandages, glowing horrifyingly.

Chung Myung was walking toward him.

Despite the heavy rain, the blood stains on his clothes were terrifyingly clear.

But…

The image of Chung Myung holding a sword, approaching him with a blood-drenched body, had aroused a kind of emotion that Black Jackal had never felt before.

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫. Yes, this was fear.

'I’m feeling fear…?'

𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑘.
The long toenail-shaped claws that protruded from within his sleeves collided with each other, creating a disturbing sound of metal rubbing.

‘I must kill him.'

If they don't kill him here, one day Myriad Man House will collapse at his hands. Considering his age and growth, even the Room leader may not be able to handle him in the future.

Therefore, he must definitely kill him here.

"…… Seven Forms." (칠형(七形))

The voice that came out of his throat caused a subtle trembling throughout the forest.

Seven Form.

An order to ignore their lives and kill the opponent at all costs.

Ever since the Black Claws Squad was established, an order that had never been given before would be carried out right here, right now.

𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑘.

But whether or not he knew of that malice, Chung Myung just dragged his sword on the ground and gazed at Black Jackal with indifferent eyes.

"Now, tell me."

A voice colder than the rain came from Chung Myung’s mouth.

"How should I kill you?"

Black Jackal blinked once then shouted to all the Black Claw Squad’s members with a hoarse voice.

"Kill him."

As soon as the order was made, dozens of swords from the forest simultaneously rushed towards Chung Myung as the forest shook with a screeching voice.

Chung Myung laughed, showing his blood-soaked teeth.

"That's good, too."

Glad that it’s raining today.

This dirty blood will be washed away by the rain.

Sad and lonely plum blossoms began to bloom on the tip of Chung Myung's sword.