382-383

⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 382 & 383 ⚠️
📌 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁/𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 [𝑵𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍]

👉 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 to help me buy the raw, or it'd be even greater if you buy me cofee then 🥹

https://www.paypal.me/JustACMFanatic

Thank you and enjoy reading then 🙏💖

#returnoftheblossomingblade #ReturnoftheMountHuaSect
#returnofthemounthuasectnovel
———————
382:

"… I’m dying."

"Me too."

Mount Hua's disciples, whose faces seem to have a layer of shadow extending from under their eyes down to the tip of their jaws, sighed deeply as they looked at each other.

‘How can I sleep? There's a ghost!'

"Just one blow of the wind makes my heart drop...'

They tried their best not to mind this, but they’re humans, in the end where can their heart go?

There were already more than five people who had seen the ghost with their own eyes. How could they not be worried.......

"That looks like a real ghost."

Chung Myung couldn't straighten his crooked face.

For many days, they had already been trying to find traces of this ghost, but strangely, the ghost didn't appear only to Chung Myung.

Even though three more people had seen the ghost since Chung Bong foamed at his mouth and fainted.

"Unless it’s a real ghost."

Does it make sense that Chung Myung can't find it when other disciples saw it with their own eyes?

"...Umm. This..."

Hyun Young, who sat on the couch, sighed as if he was in trouble.

“The novice disciples are also wavering…”

"Huayoung Gate too?"

"Yes, because they’re all kids...…."

"Hmm."
At Wei Lishan’s words, Hyun Young pressed his temples as if his head was hurt.

Who fears ghosts the most here?

The kids, of course.

Even adults are horrified when it is said there was a ghost, how can children be calm after hearing such rumors?

"I'm trying to stop the rumors, but this is really..."

"Words can’t be caught after all. There are two things in this world that people can't catch with their bare hands: ghosts and words."

But now, both of these things were disturbing Huayoung Gate at the same time.

That's why Hyun Young's stomach was upset now. He must somehow find a way to turn this situation around.

How to make big trees not afraid of strong winds now.

It was then.

𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑚!

"Elder!"

Jo Gul, who kicked the door away, stormed in with a bright face.
"Don't worry, Elder! I've found a solution!"

"Yes?"
Hyun Young sprang up from his seat at the unexpected remark.
"Solution? What did you do!"

"𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ! You forget, I'm Jo Gul, Jo Gul! There's no one better than me to handle this! I've searched throughout Xian and brought here the most skilled magician! Now the ghost is done f-...…."

"This stupid brat!"
Hyun Young hit Jo Gul on the head with the teacup he was holding.

"Kek!"

Soon after, Jo Gul couldn't shout out loud and fell on the spot like a frog.
Hyun Young screamed as he saw him twitching.

"Which Taoist Sect invites a magician because a ghost came out! It would make more sense for Confucius to grab a passing-by Confucian scholar and ask them to teach some analects! Rumors will spread everywhere, send them out immediately!"

It was Hyun Young who didn't realize that at some point, his hands acted before his words.

"Ughh.”

Jo Gul grabbed his head and murmured as if it was extremely unjust.

"B- But there's nothing we can do about it either."
Hyun Young was speechless, paused for a moment and then sighed.

In the past, Mount Hua was also taught spiritual arts and Talisman spells.

Of course, since Mount Hua is a place with a strong tendency toward worldliness, compared to other Taoist Sect, the force of the Left Shamanism Room was so weak that it was not worth mentioning.
(T/L note: ‘Left Shamanism Room/좌도방/Tả Đạo Phòng/左道房’ is, like the Finance and Economic Pavillion or the White Blossoming Hall, a part/office in Mount Hua that specializes in performing Shamanism. You can read the novel ‘𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈/𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒂’ to find out more about these 2 aspects of a Taoist Sect.)

However, it is true that it has been passed down a little bit.

However, since the Demonic Cult went on a rampage, everyone only focused on how to survive. Therefore, Gyeongmyeonjusa (鏡面朱砂) or even Goehwangji (槐黃紙) had been lost ever since and can’t be found in Mount Hua these days.

“Huh. There's not a single thing in the secret vault that has anything to do with spells…”

Hyun Young was busy thinking, but then suddenly, someone cut off his scattering thoughts with a cheerful voice.
"Eh! Why would we need that!"

"What?"

Chung Myung was shaking his head and clicked his tongue.

"What kind of Strange Phenomena (怪力亂神) is this!"

‘Chung Myung-ah…….’

𝑊𝐸 are a bunch of Strange Phenomena, you punk.

What do you do when a guy flying in the sky with a sword says such a thing?

"No, how come people who should confront the Demonic Cult are afraid of ghosts? Afraid of ghosts? I'm a hundred times more scared of people than that damn ghost!"

"……It may be so for you, but isn't it a problem because the disciples of the Huayoung Gate are scared? They’ve just entered the sect but now...…."

"Don't even say such dismaying words. This isn't some kind of casting! It's not like you want to get in, you can get in, you don't want to get out, it's not that easy!"

Since Chung Myung had already watched the disciples enter and leave several times, even if he had to die, he would not let it happen again.

"So we should solve it as soon as possible!”

"Ugh."
Chung Myung scratched his head.

Up to now, most of the difficulties have been solved with a strong fist or sturdy sword sheath. But such a method literally doesn’t work on this matter.

Jo Gul, who had been quietly watching the situation, proudly opened his mouth.

"Now that it has come like this, shouldn’t we do that!"

"Do what?"

"Let’s move Huayoung Gate to another place, what do you feel?"

"……."

Everyone looked blankly at Jo Gul.

"…It hasn't even been a month since this was built though."

"You have to be cool-headed. In the first place, this place was haunted
by ghosts, so it was deserted, right? The people who used to live in this manor have already run away, even let go of their possessions (I think he’s referring to the furniture here). They must’ve tried all possible means. Anyway, something has to be done to solve the dilemma right?”

"Hmm……."

“So, it’d be better to quickly abandon this manor and buy a new one…”

Then Yoon Jong smiled and grabbed Jo Gul's shoulder.
"Gul-ah."

"Yes?"

"Stop acting like ‘the son of a rich family’ and shut up. Before I punch you in your mouth."
Yoon Jong's voice was mixed with subtle anger.

"Even if you're the son of a rich family!"

"He doesn't know what a waste of money is! Waste of money!"

"Watch out!"

In the face of intense criticism, Jo Gul shut his mouth like a scallop closes its shell.

"N- No, you're supposed to throw away the so-called business ethics...…."

"Gul-ah."

"Yes!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"Yes!"

Seeing even Baek Cheon frown, Jo Gul quickly straightened and stood motionless. He was clearly throwing away his opinions quickly.

Chung Myung shook his head as he saw it.

"No, in the first place all of this just happened when we were alone, didn't it? Why do you keep going around alone when I'm told you guys to pair up?"

"……I'm going to pee in the early morning, how can I take someone to go with me?"

"They didn't even wake up, even when I had tried all means to wake up at least one of them."

"Even so, what about Yu sasuk?"

"Ugh."
Chung Myung was speechless.

'Right, I can’t let this continue.'

Thinking for a moment, he opened his eyes. If it lasts, the disciples who have just entered the sect will leave one after another, the only way then is to sell this manor.

But when ghosts come out of the newly built palace, who will pay for it?
A haunted house where even Mount Hua’s Taoists couldn't stand and run away!

Chung Myung raised his head as if he had made up his mind.

"It can't be helped."

"Huh?"

"If it's really a ghost then there's no other way, we'll have to find another manor."

"So, you're leaving this place?"

"Then what else? Anyone have a way?"

"No, that’s…."

Chung Myung stroked his chin, his face was very serious.

"What Jo Gul sahyung said is not wrong. You have to quickly cut what you need to cut. If the rumor goes around that we can't solve a ghost while stubbornly enduring here, the trust that was so hard to build might collapse. I'd rather find a good excuse to leave."

"What is that excuse?"

"Well…. There are a lot of things to say. Like, we need to get more disciples so we have to move to a bigger manor house."

"Hmm. It’s true that saying that can help us leave without leaving much doubt."

“It is also important to have the disciples involved.”

“It’s not that difficult. Although there are some rumors, most people in Xi’an still believe in Huayoung Gate.”

Jo Gul A-gaped upon hearing those words, his face then was filled with rage.

"Everyone scolded me when I said that."

"Be quiet."

"Shut your mouth!"

Jo Gul, who could only take on the most unfortunate expression in the world, went to the corner and sat down. But unfortunately, no one cared about him.

"Anyway."
Chung Myung said with a frown.

"Let's find somewhere else to rest first."

"Right from today?"

"……I think we should do that, given the appearances of you sahyungs, sasuks."

Because of the ghost that they couldn't sleep, the dark circles under their eyes had gone down to the tip of their chin, so they all nodded in agreement.

But Hyun Young still seemed to be caught in something.
"It's not easy to find a manor house of this size in just one morning."

"Ah. No, Elder. There are plenty of manors left now."

"Huh?"

Chung Myung grinned happily.

“You know, all the Zhongnan’s sub-sects have already packed up and left. Now it's vacant and no one owns it."

"It's not that there's no owner, it's that they’re gone.…."

"That's what it is."

Hyun Young first nodded absent-mindedly.

And then he seriously thought about whether he should teach Chung Myung some common sense in the world one day.

“There's nothing wrong with using an empty manor, right? And if anyone
disagree, just come and tell us directly."

"Yes, if you say so, no one will come."

They also have to live.

Must live, too.

Chung Myung, who solved the place to sleep coolly, smacked his lips a little bit.

"I've never stepped down in front of an enemy in my life.…. I didn't expect that one day I have to run away because of a ghost."