Chapter 1:Human world

Adventure

   It's been a month since the fall of MaloMyotismon, along with the hope of it being the final battle. Unfortunately the hope faded when one day they returned from the digital world after checking on the repairs and none of the Digimon followed. The digital gate had closed as soon as the final person passed through the gate. Any contact they had with Gennai was also gone.

  The digital world was now inaccessible.

  Since that day the two smartest of the group have been nonstop working on a solution. Raven haired boy genius Ken Ichijougi and red hair computer wiz Izzy Izumi.

  Finally after days of nothing something shocking happened, which made the two send out a message to the rest of their group. They decided to have the meeting at a park close to sunset. The only available time that everyone was able to get together.

  Now waiting Izzy decided to get back on his computer to see if the new clue would reveal anything more. Ken was looking at the notes they had taken over the course of the few days since then. Which isn't really much. Neither paying attention that they have been joined by five other people.

  "Hey Izzy, have you had any luck figuring out why the portal closed yet!" Yelled out a brown haired teenager, scaring both Izzy and Ken at the sudden yell.

  They had both looked up to see who had yelled just to see that it was Tai who had yelled at them. Following him is a brown haired girl, similar to Tai, two blonde hair boys and a small brown haired boy.

    "No such luck Tai. I've tried everything I can think of. Nothing seems to be working, not even T.K's digivice is working." Izzy looked back down and continued typing.

  T.K, who was one of the newly arrived blondes, raised his hand and looked at Ken," Then can I have my digivice back then?"

  "Oh sorry T.K,' Ken turned to his bag and took out a green digivice,'here you go." He said tossing it to him.

  "Thanks."

  Someone had suggested using one of the transferred digivices to see if it would work. So T.K offered his since he was part of the original chosen. Sadly it didn't.

  "Will the gate ever open again?"

  The sudden question made all those present turn to the smallest boy there. The girl next to him turned to him fully to speak to him." Cody, remember that Izzy and Ken are the smartest people we know. I have no doubt that they will be able to figure out what happened to the gate and all of our digimon friends."

"But Kari...?"

  He was cut off by the final blonde." Cody, I know you're upset, we all are. But you have to keep the faith that we will see them again." Most of them jumped, not expecting him to talk all of sudden.

  "Your right Matt, thank you." He bows at him.

  Giving a small smile to him he turns towards Izzy and Ken, " Why did you suddenly call a meeting? Did you discover something?"

  At both Izzy's and Ken's faces they guessed that yes, they discovered something.

  "We'll wait for everyone to arrive first," Tai began looking at everyone," its best so we could discuss it together and so we don't have to repeat the information."

  They all agreed and decided to wait, with Ken and Izzy looking at the laptop and notes, Cody, Kari and T.K talking about school and Matt and Tai stood farther away from them. Discussing what Izzy said. But everyone stopped when they heard more voices approaching them from different directions.