Chapter 13

Maxon's POV:
She was stunning, even after all these years. Her figure was perfect, her face as beautiful and endearing as ever.
But her hair, what was she thinking? It was short, I couldn't have driven her to this. She was, was, even more gorgeous. Ever guy in the room must think so. And the way I treated her, it would be another who would get to cherish her and make her feel beautiful. Because she was. And I loved her, I just had to hope she still loved me.

America's POV:
He was definitely looking. But he looked horrified. I had just shredded any chance we had. As the heir, Eadlyn would have to stay, and I couldn't make her part from her siblings. I would be away from my babies. I would loose everything. After being as cordial as I could, I managed to get away. I ran thought the halls, for the first time not bothering to observe the beauty of the palace. I collapsed on a bench, I guess it wasn't our bench anymore. Before I began to cry, I was pulled up. The man was none other than King George, and the look on his face was one I had come to fear.

Just so you know girls, even though this is the English royal family the King George in my story is not the real Prince George.