Τριάντα

➤Martha woke up when she was shaken from her sleep

...➤Martha woke up when she was shaken from her sleep."Marti,Maddie said that you have to make my lunch for school today." Martha got confused as it was night, then she looked outside and realised she had spent the entire night in the kitchen, she nodded at Pandora, got up, strected her sore muscles which made some bones crack. 

" What would you like to have? " Pandora thought for a while "What about club sandwiches? I like those, with orange juice and chips." Then she was interrupted by a noise "No Marta, she will have no chips, you had alot of them yesterday by pulling that sick card, plus you just got fine today, so club sandwiches and a capri sun, got it?" Pandora pouted at her elder sister "The puppy face won't work on me Andie, this is for your own good, now go to your room, I have taken out an outfit for you, then I have to drop you off." Pandora nodded, sulking shoulders and left. 

Martha smiled at the two girls "When you were a kid, you were worse than her, if we didn't gave you what you wanted, well then the nearby ponds or Wells would start flooding." Primadonna laughed "Really? God, how moody was I? Well anyways, Martha can you not open my memories back?" Martha sighed "Your Highness, you were the one who had locked them, and that was taught to you by your mother, and only she knew the way Siren's could lock and unlock their own memories, and until and unless those are not unlocked, I cannot open the memories I had locked." This was a lie, Martha knew she could open the memories of her and The Salvatore Brothers, but she couldn't because they had now completely changed, they were not the same they were before, plus the doppelgänger was also in the way. 

Martha could easily remove the lock from the memories but now that they are vampires, it could be difficult as they could think of her approaching as a threat and eye contact was important for the magic to work. 

Primadonna sighed and then left the kitchen to her room, as soon as she was about to sit in one of the couches, her phone started ringing. She picked it up in confusion and saw that the ID was of "Elena? The heck does this person want now?" 

Primadonna answered the call with reluctance. "What Doppelgänger?" she heard Elena sigh "Hi Prim, I know we are not on completely good terms, but please, we need your help.. Bonnie has been getting these.. Visions of coffins, maybe they could help us?" Primadonna sighed "By us you mean you and rest of your friends, right? It does not give me any profit, so why should I?" 

Elena knew Primadonna would ask this question "Prim, innocent died because of Klaus, my aunt Prim, he killed my aunt!" Primadonna's eyes went wide 'wait.. Aunt Jenna..is dead?!' 

"Uh, fine.. I will help.. By the way. I hope he hasn't Harmed Alaric's body much?" Elena then asked with shock "You do not know He left Ric's body?" Primadonna then looked at her phone with irritation "No Ellie! Remember? I died that night? By my own fucking aunt? Oh you must've not known, well FYI, the woman who killed me isn't my mom, she was my mom's evil twin, Rielle. Well anyways, send me the location, I will come there." She disconnected the call and then shouted" Fiona! Call one of the drivers to drop Pandora to school."