9 - That didn't last long.

It had been over 2 years since then. I took Shawn's advice and explored myself and I was glad I did. I was in a good place in life and I was happy. I hadn't talked to Joe in this time. It was painful at first but it got easier. I stopped thinking about him everyday. I still thought about him a lot though. I missed him. I wondered how he was doing. I thought about reaching out a few times but I didn't want to fall back into old habits. So, I stayed strong.

Katie had been working on this show for awhile but, wouldn't tell me anything about it. I wasn't sure why until I found out through a quick google search. She was playing this character named Robin in Stranger Things. I then understood why she didn't tell me. Especially since apparently she had scenes mostly with Joe. I assured her that I was okay with it and I was. I would never come between her and this amazing opportunity she had. Even if I was bothered.

I invited her to live with me for awhile. Either until she found a new place or until I got sick of her I guess. I was glad she was with me. I hadn't seen her since she left for Atlanta to film Stranger Things and I missed her a lot. Plus I didn't like living alone.

"Livy, I have a question for you." Katie said, walking into my room. "What is it?" I asked, sitting up in my bed as she sat beside me. "I have this photo shoot and an interview for the new season coming out and I wanted to know if you could come as my emotional support." I immediately thought about Joe. Maybe it was time that I saw him again. It couldn't hurt, could it? So, I agreed and that's where we headed.

I walk into her trailer and sit on the soft grey couch. I scrolled through my phone as she paced around. *knock knock* "Katie, they're ready for you in hair and makeup." A voice says. "Thank you, I'll be there in a moment." Katie shouts back and looks at me. "You should come and hang out." She suggested. "Alright, let's go then." I replied.

We walked into the trailer and Katie introduced me to the makeup artists and hair stylists. I then sat down and watched as they did Katie's hair and makeup. Everything was fine until there was a knock and the trailer door opened. Everyone looked to see who had walked in and Katie looked at me after seeing Joe in the doorway. "Morning Joe." They all greeted him. "Morning." He said, walking in and shutting the door. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Olivia, hey." He said, surprised. "Hey, Joe." I said with a smile. "How are you? It's been awhile." He said, sitting down in one of the chairs next to Katie. "I'm good, how are you?" I asked. "Doing alright. We should catch up later, if you're up to it." He suggested. "Yeah, of course." I replied.

I probably shouldn't have agreed but I couldn't help it. I guess I wasn't as strong I thought I was. Maybe it would be okay. I said we could talk again once we could put what happened behind us. I thought it had been enough time.

When they were done, I followed them to the set for the interview and watched them from behind the camera. After an hour and a half I went and sat in Katie's trailer for a bit.

Another hour had passed before Katie walked in and sat next to me. "Are you doing okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm doing way better than I thought I would." I replied honestly. "Good, I'm glad. Let me know if that changes at all, okay?" I smiled and nodded.

Near the end of the day I was still sitting in her trailer. I had gone out to watch a few times though. Someone knocked on the door and assuming it was Katie I shouted, "Come in!" The door opens and in walked Joe. "Oh, I thought you were Katie. What's up?" I asked, sitting up as he sat in a chair in front of me. "I wanted to know if you could come to dinner with me tonight. Just to catch up, that's all. I understand if you don't want to. I-" I cut him off. "I'd love to, Joe." I said with a smile which he returned. "Okay, give me like 30 minutes and I'll be ready." "Alright see you in a bit, Keery." I said before he smiled at me and walked out.