11 - You're both adorable.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my phone." I said when I answered. "It's fine. I-uh," Katie said, shakily. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, worried. "Someone just mugged me." She said. "Wait, what? When?" I asked, sitting up quickly. "Just now. I was on a walk and this man dressed in all black started following me and-" She cut herself off. "Did you call the police?" I asked. "N-no, can you just come home, please?" "Call the police, I'm on my way." I said before hanging up.

I got up from the bed and started getting dressed. "What happened?" Joe asked. "Katie was attacked." I said, quickly. "What? Why?" He asked. "I don't know. Get dressed, we need to go."

We arrived to my apartment and I got out of the car before Joe even parked. I barged through the door and saw Katie crying on the couch, talking to a police officer. I ran over and hugged her as tightly as I could. The officer got up and walked away to give us a minute alone. Joe walked in a second later and rushed over to us. "Are you okay?" He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine, just a little shaken up still." She replied. "I should've stayed with you, I'm sorry." I said. "Stop, this isn't your fault. It's on the asshole who mugged me." She said. "I swear to god if he's ever caught I will make sure he has a slow and painful death." I said. "I appreciate that but I don't want you to go to jail." She said and we laughed. "So, what were you guys doing?" She asked. "Uh-we were... just hanging out, watching tv." I said. "What were you watching?" She asked. "Why does it matter?" I asked. "I'm just making conversation, geez." She said.

She walked us through what happened and we talked to the officer for a little while before he finally left. "It's pretty late, I should get going." Joe said. "No, wait, just stay for the night. Like you said, it's late." Katie said. "Yeah, totally. You could sleep with me, like we used to." I said. "Alright, I'll stay." He said. "Great, I'm going to bed. See y'all in the morning." She said, walking into her room.

I took Joe to my room and got ready for bed. I curled up to his side and nuzzled my face into his neck. "You know, this is my first time here." He said, brushing his fingers through my hair. "I'll have to give you a tour tomorrow." I said as I began kissing his neck, causing him to groan lightly. He slid his hand up my loose shirt, softly squeezing my breast.
*knock, knock, knock* We quickly moved away from each other. "Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and there stood Katie, looking like a little kid who had a nightmare. "Can I sleep with you guys?" She asked, sweetly. "Get over here, Katie Kate." I said with a giggle, opening the blanket for her. She rushed over to the bed and jumped into my arms. I wrapped myself around her as she rested her head on my chest. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I think so. I'm sorry I interrupted your time together." She replied with a yawn. "Don't be sorry, it's fine. Just get some sleep, okay?" "Okay." She said, yawning again.

I turned on a random tv show to watch as Katie fell asleep. Once I was for sure that she was sleeping I slowly unwrapped myself from her and turned around to face Joe. "Hi." I whispered. "Hey." He whispered back, moving my hair to behind my ear. I tucked myself into his chest and he secured his arms around me.

That night I fell asleep to the sound of Joe's heartbeat and a warm feeling inside me.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:· .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:· .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing the golden sunlight peering through my sheer curtains. I noticed that I was all alone in bed and heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I walked out of my room to see Joe and Katie dancing around the kitchen with music playing while they made breakfast. I giggled as I got closer to them, making them look over at me. "You're both adorable." I said. "We know." Katie said with grin.

I sat at the island and watched the two. Katie was cutting up strawberries and neatly placing them on a plate next to some other fruit. Joe was making pancakes and I couldn't stop staring at him. Which I guess he noticed because he turned off the stove and asked, "Hey, Liv, can I talk to you a sec? Alone?" "Yeah, of course." I said. "Secrets, secrets, secrets." Katie said, mockingly. I laughed at her and took Joe to my room.