Archaeologist's House

The group finally arrived at the archaeologist's house but just before they reached the entrance George stopped them with his hand and a worried look on his face.

"Wait, look inside." He said, pointing through the front window. Everyone looked shocked as they saw a figure stab someone with what seemed to be the arrow they were looking for. John instantly barges in as Eustathius tries to stop him. John keeps going and opens the door only to see the figure with 2 men standing nearby and the stabbed person lying on the ground with a wound on his chest and the arrow inside, looking pale, fighting for life.

"Fuck." says George as he sees the 3 enemies standing menacingly over the dying man.

The figure that stabbed the man bends down and grabs the arrow pulling it from the wound as blood comes gushing out. The figure was standing in a shadow, it was difficult to make out its appearance, George could only distinguish the long hair it had and that it didn't wear shoes, nothing more, nothing less.

The figure got up and nodded, indicating to the other 2 men to deal with the group. They did as they were told, with no hesitation, was it fear, or was it respect?

"Where do you think you are going?" asked Eustathius angrily but the figure only moved forward, ignoring him completely and left through the back door.

"Benji, start the process." said one of the men to the other one.

"Sure, keep them busy for a bit Marco." said the other man.

"Master of Puppets" said Marco as he lifted his arms, keeping them straight in front of him, like a zombie.

Suddenly, all the furniture in the house, all appliances, even the floor, came to life.

"Guys, get ready" said Eustathius.

"Attack!" commands Marco and the objects that came to life start marching towards the group.

"Even Flow, Her Majesty, The Chefs!" the Group called together and their stands appear.

Eustathius tries to lift his hand but some planks from the wooden floor raise and hold him down, he is unable to move thus making his ability unusable.

"Shit, guys help" he calls.

The brothers try to get to him but they are already surrounded by the furniture puppets.

"Fuck this is annoying" Georges mumbles.

"You can't do anything, even if you destroy the furniture in front of you I can still use the remains to block you, you have no chance of escaping!" Marco said.

"My brother will now destroy this house with you inside" he added.

"Our stands are no good in this situation, we have to free Eustathius" George said.

"Yes but how?" John asked as the furniture army got closer.

"I have an idea!" George said

"Start punching the furniture, grab the broken parts and quickly shove them in your cauldron before he controls them again" George added.

"Furorororororororororororo"

"Sokusokusokusokusokusoku"

The brothers shouted as their stands barraged the surrounding furniture and quickly grabbed all the parts they could.

"Turn the parts in the cauldron into a liquid and throw it on the air, NOW" George said.

"THE CHEFS" said John and the insides of the cauldron started shining, turning all the furniture parts inside into a liquid.