1 Hour to Midnight

After a couple of minutes of waiting, three figures are seen approaching the village where the group was at. The first one is an old man with gray hair and a beard, dressed in a black robe. He's carrying a staff that looks like it's made from some kind of wood.

The second figure is a woman wearing a white dress and cloak, her long blonde hair tied back into two braids. She has blue eyes and pale skin.

The third figure is a young boy who appears to be about ten years old, with brown hair and green eyes. He wears a red shirt, green pants, and boots, as well as a dark brown jacket over top with a camera strapped to his waist.

"We've been spotted" said George. "Get ready".

They waited until the three people were within sight before they attacked. The old man quickly raised his staff, pointing it at them. As soon as he did, a bolt of lightning struck in front of George.

"Stay where you are and give us the man" said the old man.

"No, I don't think we will" Eustathius replied.

"So be it" said the old man and swung his staff around and then pointed it at the group calling a rain of thunderbolts upon them. The group jumped away, managing to dodge them, and then hid behind a building.

"Kid, get them out of their hiding place" said the old man to the little boy.

"Aye aye sir" replied the boy while lifting the camera.

*click* the sound of the camera echoed us the boy pressed the button while aiming towards the building the group was hiding behind. Suddenly the house they were hiding behind disappeared.

"Nani!?" said Jim.

The old man raised his staff once again and called another lightning but Eustathius managed to explode the ground underneath creating a shield. The old man kept calling thunderbolts. He destroyed the shield and Eustathius and the others jumped away to dodge one more bolt.

*click* the boy took another picture and John was suddenly teleported in front of the old man. John used what little time he had to react to punch the old man throwing him off his feet and managing to stop the thunderbolt shower for a couple of seconds. Jim quickly grabbed this opportunity and called out Wooden Ships to shoot a barrage of bullets. The enemies dodged the bullets giving the others enough time to get to the enemies. Jim was the furthest away to exploit his range and Eustathius was a little closer but still away enough. John and George were 2 meters away, just in their stand's range.

"EVEN FLOW, FURORORORORO" George yelled as he attacked the woman but she called out her ability a pale pink woman wearing a wedding dress. After activation her stand made her intangible making George miss all his punches.

"THE CHEFS" called John and grabbed the stuff from the old man thus not allowing him to channel his lightning attacks. Jim started shooting but the woman quickly grabbed her allies and made all of them intangible.

The enemies dove underground by using their intangibility and disappeared.