Cafe Shootout

A couple of minutes go by after George and Jim left and Eustathius along with John decided to go to a nearby Cafe while they wait. The waiter took their order. They weren't too fond of coffee so they got milkshakes instead, one chocolate and one strawberry. They were the only customers in the Cafe, it never gets crowded during this time of day.

Eustathius lifted his cup and took a sip while his eyes were wandering around, looking at the city's skyline, he caught a glimpse of a lens flare from a building not too far away. He sensed a dangerous intent and quickly grabbed John and ducked underneath the table. His cup got shattered from a projectile shot right at them.

"Fuck, I missed" a tiny voice said.

"Who said that?" John asked.

"Let's try again" the voice added.

Another shot followed but Eustathius was fast enough to flip the table and hide behind it together with John.

"Fuuuuuck, I can't keep missing like that. What will happen to my reputation?" the voice said angrily.

John raised his head above the flipped table and looked down only to see the bullet that was shot at them seconds before walking and talking like a normal human.

"Eustathius take a look at this" John whispered.

As soon as Eustathius took a look the bullet fell flat to the ground.

"We are against an enemy that outranges us both, we have to get closer somehow" Eustathius said.

The next shot came and the table was destroyed in an instant, managing to hit John in the leg but no further damage occurred.

"This is annoying, we can't leave or he is going to shoot us" John said.

Another shot followed quickly after that but Eustathius managed to block it with Her Majesty.

Before Eustathius managed to say a word a secondary shot followed and Eustathius called Her Majesty to block it but the bullet steered midflight and dodged his arms hitting him in the left shoulder.

"SHIT! That hurts" Eustathius shouted, he is barely able to move his left arm.

"The first shot was to pinpoint us, the second was the actual damage dealer" John said.

The shots kept coming barely leaving any time for reaction. But Eustathius exploded the floor, launching pieces in the air that blocked the bullets.

"John, I have a plan" Eustathius said.

One more bullet was shot.

"I see them, they are behind this table. After I reload the next shot will definitely kill them" the bullet said as it was flying through the air passing right by the table John and Eustathius were hiding behind.

"One more shot" said a voice as it reloaded what seemed to be a handmade rifle, looking at the Cafe from a building not far away.

"150m, that's the range of my Bullet in the Head, we are exactly in range. I, Violet Gibson, will make sure they are gone!" the voice added and the trigger clicked.

The bullet flew through the air dodging trees and obstacles like a football player dodging the opposing team's defense to score a goal. The bullet entered the Cafe, it looked over at the table John and Eustathius were hiding and without any further thought, it made two sharp turns and went through both their heads instantly killing both of them.

"Finally, I got them!" said the bullet as it cheered and danced in front of the dead bodies.

"What is that smell?" said the bullet. Only to look behind and see a hole through the floor leading to the sewage system underneath the Cafe.