Meet My Characters

[Meet Arden Scotts]

Ranger Color:
White

Ranger Position:
Core Member (Core Member: A member that started from the beginning)

Roll Call:
"Time Force White!"

Weapon:
Vortex Blaster V6

From:
Future

Zord:
Time Flyer 6

Love Interest:
Lucas Kendall

Appearance:
Short Dark Brown Hair
Light Blue Eyes
Wears anything White

Bio:
Arden Scotts, is the younger brother of Jennifer Scotts. He is a Time Force Officer from the future. He is also a professional performer, being his hobby. When a mutant him and his team was after get sent to the present, they must follow him and capture him. There was also something that Arden is hiding, and that was his crush on Lucas Kendall. When he was still training to pass his Time Force exam, Lucas was the one to help him. Ever since then, he had a crush on him. But due to Lucas being a person with great looks, he is also what others called 'big hits with the ladies'. Will Arden ever confess his feelings? Or hides it, and watches as Lucas continues not knowing about Arden's crush on him.

---

[Meet Quentin Ledger]

Ranger Color:
Gold

Ranger Position:
Auxiliary Member (Auxiliary Member: A member that started after the core members are found)

Roll Call:
"Aurum Power!"

Weapon:
Aurum Lance

From:
Present

Zord:
Aurumsaurus Stego

Love Interest:
Eric Myers

Appearance:
Short Light Brown Hair
Light Green Eyes
Wears anything Beige

Bio:
Quentin Ledger. He is born from a poor family, knowing the struggles of working hard to get what you need/want, whereas the rich were born with everything handed to them. He was also a childhood friend of Wes, even though they have different backgrounds, they still became friends. When he went to Prep School, he met Eric Myers, who he instantly had a crush on. But when Eric stopped showing up to school, he was heartbroken. Now as mutants from the future came to the present, a chance encounter brought them back together, but will they be able to mend their broken friendship? And will they grow more than being friends?