Episode 1: Reunion and Questions Answered

It was the next morning in Musutafu Japan. Izuku had just woken up, still thinking about what happened yesterday. He had so many more questions than before. Even though he tried to forget everything single bit, as the black clothed Ninja said. There was no way to forget something like that.

Izuku: 'How am I going to forget everything I saw and heard yesterday? What on Earth is going on? - He thought as he got up from bed - 'Is it really possible for someone to not have a Quirk, but still have powers? How did they get those powers? If they're trying to help by fighting those people, then why don't they ask the heroes? Who is the League of Villains, who's the Crystal Council, and who is The Overlord?' - He thought as he entered the bathroom to do his *cough* important *cough* business. And to shower, brush his teeth.

At this point, Izuku's brain was racing. He's a person that is fascinated by all types of Quirks and is also an analyst. But he's also a very worried person, and after seeing these people in his hometown who don't have any heroes that don't know this to help only worried him even more. He had to do something. Izuku wanted to help. Izuku wanted answers. But he was to afraid of what would happen if he spoke. Well, the boy's head was sweating at this point. But he had more important things to focus with right now, such as training with All Might. Of course, Izuku would have to put up with at least one more day at that god damn school. Right now, the important thing is to stay strong and achieve his dream.

After he finished showering, Izuku went to the kitchen only to see his mother making breakfast.

Izuku: "Morning mom."

Inko: "Oh, good morning sweetie, here have a seat, breakfast is almost ready."

As Izuku sat on the table, he was still thinking about his thoughts. On the outside, he was just staring into space, but on the inside, he was still processing what happened yesterday. Izuku so quiet, that Inko found it strange herself.

Inko: "Izuku, are you alright?"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Inko: "It's just, ever since you came back from school yesterday, you've been acting a bit weirder than usual."

Izuku: 'Heh heh heh, you have no idea mom.'

Inko: "Is something bothering you Izuku? You know you talk to me about it." - She said while serving breakfast, which was steamed rice and grilled fish.

Izuku: 'Should I tell her? No no no no no I shouldn't. I don't want to make her worried and get her involved into something that she has nothing to do with. - He thought as stared at his breakfast, and then his mother.

Inko: "Izuku?"

Izuku: "I-It's nothing mom. It's just something silly, no big deal." - He said as he ate a piece of fish.

Inko: "Are you sure?" - Inko gave a that only mothers are capable of, which made Izuku give it away a bit.

Izuku: "It's just..., what's the weirdest thing you've ever seen in your life."

Inko: "hmm, I don't know, what about you?"

Izuku: Well like... people in strange clothing. As if they have combat equipment... and possibly, they can speak our language and another."

As Izuku was describing it, Inko was thinking with both an imaginary cloud on her head, and a hand on her chin, trying to put together what her son was talking about. Until...

Inko: "Like a thug?" - That was her conclusion

Izuku: No mom, like a ninja."

Inko: "A ninja? Why a ninja?"