Episode 3: Go Izuku Go

[Insert Video: Lego Ninjago Recap]

Sensei Wu: Previously, on Izuku and the Ninja
_________________________________

Driver: "Attention everyone, The Ninja are here!"

The smugglers all looked up at the buildings as a light lit up finding The Ninja.
_________________________________

Kai: "Alright, let's end this nice and quick!"

Kai ran at the smugglers, with one of them trying to attack with his gauntlets, but Kai dodged and grabbed his left arm and used Spinjitsu, once he finished, Kai released the smuggler's arm causing he and another smuggler to collide and fall out of the vehicle. One of the smugglers tried ambush him with a katana, until Kai quickly grabbed his sword and clashed with the katana, causing the katana to slip off the truck and onto the street. To finish, Kai used Spinjitsu on the smuggler, launching him off the vehicle, and into the street.
______________________________

Jay and Nya looked at each other and nodded, indicating that they knew what to do. They took each others arms, and Jay then spun Nya around with her kicking all the smugglers, knocking them out, and some launched off the truck
______________________________

Out of nowhere, a knife could be seen through the roof. Cole slightly jumped by this, acting fast, he punched a hole in the roof and spread it out so he could jump in. As soon as Cole jumps in, he kicks the occupant out of the truck, causing the doors to fling open.

While Cole and Kai were tending the other smugglers, Kai saw that one of the smugglers was targeting them with a machine gun, so to save him and Cole, he shot a little flame towards the gun and truck, with the gun exploding, and the car breaking down and losing speed.
______________________________

Izuku on the other hand was struggling, he was mostly dodging. The boy wanted to just attack right there right now, but couldn't because of his fear was in the way.

The Ninja all saw the smuggler corner Izuku with the smuggler's sword as they at the boy to look out, as the smuggler raised his sword about to chop the boy's head off, Izuku did the most reasonable thing to do... he hit the smuggler's "jewel" with his staff.

Izuku/Kai/Jay/Cole/Nya: "OHHHHH!"
______________________________

Kai: "Don't worry, kid. We'll teach you to become more stronger and skilled, to teach you the way of the ninja." - He said with a sincere smile.

Cole: "Yeah, me too. It'll be good to teach you some things, Izuku."

Jay: "I'd like to teach you a few lessons too, as long as you don't give up."

Zane: "The same as everyone says, Izuku. You shall count on me."
______________________________

Izuku learned a lot from the ninja. With Cole, he learned some moves with his arms and legs, without a weapon. It was hard for Izuku learn everything, but at least he now knew how to defend himself.