Episode 5: Show me Your Strength

[Insert Video: Lego Ninjago Recap]

Sensei Wu: Previously, on Izuku and the Ninja
_________________________________

Toshinori: "Anyway... congratulations on the approval." - They high five each other.

Izuku: "Thanks. I appreciate the help. It's because of you that I wouldn't have been here in the first place."

Toshinori: "Speaking of which, I want to tell you something. One, I haven't told anyone from UA about our connection, and two, I wasn't one of the judges, so all of those rescue points you got, that was all you."

Izuku then bowed in thanks.
_________________________________

Toshinori: "Speaking of which..." - His comment caught Izuku's attention. - How did it feel? To have a Quirk, and being able to use it for the first time?"

Izuku: "It was... awesome. I felt so stronger, faster, more confident that I could do the things that I did. But at the same time, I still need to improve more.
_________________________________

Cole: "Since your classes start in April, we decided that you'll receive a new form of training."

Izuku: "New form of training? Who's going to teach me?"

???: "I will."

Everyone turned around to see Master Wu walking towards them.

Wu: "It's time for you to improve."

Izuku swallowed hard before turning to his friends. He noticed that they had forced smiles, as if they were saying "good luck". Izuku freaked out a little, but soon endured.

Izuku: "Please, Master Wu. Teach me your ways." - He bowed, making the old man smile.

Wu: "Of course." - He turned around but without the boy noticing... Wu quickly turned back around to his Izuku's feet with his staff, making the boy falling on his butt.

Izuku: "Ouch!"

Wu: "Your training will begin tomorrow, I'll be waiting." - He then left to the corridors.
_________________________________

That day, Izuku noticed that all of his classmates were looking at weirdly, he ignored them. Before he could go to the Bounty to train with Master Wu, he felt someone grab him by the collar of his shirt and threw him against the wall, to his surprise, it was Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Alright, what kind of trick did you use, huh?! The only person who was supposed to go to UA from this damn school was ruined! AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Izuku didn't say anything.

Bakugo: "I warned you what would happen if you enrolled in UA! And now, your going to pay dearly."