Pilot: Who are you people?

[Insert Video: Lego Ninjago Recap]

[End of Video (End: 0:07)

Sensei Wu: Who are you people?
_________________________________

Planet Earth, birthplace of the human race, where about 80% of population are given mysterious powers called a Quirk. In this vast world there is a boy, and that boy is Izuku Midorya, and his dream is to be a hero. He only had one problem. With 80% of the population being born with these powers, the remaining 20% were born with no powers and were deemed Quirkless, unfortunately Izuku was unlucky enough to be born with the remaining 20%. Because of that, Izuku had suffered about his whole life starting from four years old.

All of Izuku's school life, the poor boy was bullied for just being Quirkless. No one bullied him more than his former childhood friend and now tormentor, Katsuki Bakugo who made Izuku's life a living hell. Katsuki bullied Izuku so much that the boy's psychological worse. Bakugo also nicknamed Izuku the name "Deku", which means useless, weak, defenseless, and other bad things.

But you know what they say, where there is darkness, there will always be light. Even when he was knocked down or got beaten up, Izuku always got back up and never gave his dream of being a hero. Why? The most obvious reason being, and I think all of you mha fans know, the current Number One Hero of Japan: All Might. For as long as Izuku can remember, he's been a fan of All Might for his whole life, Izuku is such a fan that he watches All Might's debut video about how he saved about 100 people in less than 10 minutes. You could say that Izuku was All Might's number one fan. The other reason being that he was never unhappy when he was with his family, with the parents being Inko and Hisashi Midorya, Even though their son was born Quirkless, Izuku's parents always supported him and his dream of being a hero, especially his dad.

If Hisashi was a hero, he would be Izuku's number one hero/fan pretty easily. That was until, a tragedy that would change the Midorya family forever. Hisashi Midorya's death. Because of Hisashi's death, it affected the Midorya family, the one who was most effective was Izuku. It was very hard and painful for him to process. But that still didn't mean Izuku was giving up his dream and decided to not cry, because that's not what his dad wouldn't want. Since then, sometimes Izuku would execersice at the house. Sure It was hard at first, but he got some muscle out of it. But little did Izuku know, once he was 14 years old, his life would change for the better, but also for the worse.

After finishing another at his "hell" Izuku calls school, receiving "advice" to kill himself by Bakugo, meeting All Might after saving him from a Sludge Villain who tried to kill our poor protagonist, and being scolded by a bunch of pro heroes, at the end of the day, Izuku was blessed.

All Might, who said earlier that Izuku couldn't be a hero without a Quirk, saw that same boy spring into action to save Bakugo and regretted for what he had said. A few minutes later, as the Hero found the protagonist, he said with the following phrases: "Young man. You too can become a hero." That one sentence made Izuku's heart rejoice, and made the boy burst into tears of happiness. That's because the only other person that told Izuku he could be a hero was his father, and now seeing his own idol saying those exact same words made the boy very happy. And it was from that day on, All Might/Toshinori Yagi chose Izuku Midorya as his successor for his Quirk. But in order for Izuku to inherit the Quirk, he would have to go through 10 months of training to pass One For All onto him. All of this happened before the entrance exam for UA High, the hero school that Izuku Midorya wanted to apply to.