Episode 2: Way of The Ninja

[Insert Video: Lego Ninjago Recap]

Sensei Wu: Previously, on Izuku and the Ninja

_________________________________

Rookie Smuggler: "You should've minded your own business kid."

He raised his knife to slash the boy, until his leg was hit by... a glacier of ice? He groaned in pain as the ice fully covered his leg. The smugglers were looking around for whoever did that, until...

Jay: "Ninja-Go"

Jay landed on of the smugglers, knocking him out. He then ran towards another, who tried to attack the blue ninja by throwing his chain at him. The chain wrapped around Jay's arm making him vulnerable, but quickly used Spinjitsu to drag the smuggler inside, once he finished the smuggler was all tied up in his own chain.

Kai: "Hey there!"

The smuggler turned around, only to be grabbed by the colar and being thrown to the other three ninja. Zane jumped in front of one of the smugglers that were heading to Kai, and froze him. Once he was frozen, Nya gave the finishing blow with a kick to the head, breaking the ice and knocking him out.
_________________________________

Wu: "Did you at least get the child's name?"

Cole: "Yeah. His name was: Izuku Midorya."

When Cole said the name: "Midorya", Wu's eyes widened with shock.
_________________________________

Wu: 'Could it really be? Hisashi's here? My students have met your son. Hehe, what a coincidence, how are you, old friend?' - He thought while looking at a desk with a few pictures. One of them is with him and Hisashi when they were younger.
______________________________

Wu: "First, let me be the first to welcome you, to, The Destiny's Bounty."

Izuku had now noticed that he wasn't just standing at a home, but also an actual pirate ship. The ship's color was all red, the sails had a red paint as if they were dragon wings, and in the front of the ship, there was the face of a carved wooden dragon.
_________________________________

Wu: "Ninja, let Izuku help you. And teach him everything that I have taught you."

Cole: "A-Are you sure, master?"

Wu: "Yes. I'm grateful for what Hisashi has done for me, it is now to repay my debt." - He said while looking at Izuku with smile.
_________________________________

Kai: "So what are we waiting for, we have a truck to catch." - He said as he just finished zoning out.

Cole: "Right. So what do you say kid, want to help us out?"

Izuku: "Let's do this!"

[End of Soundtrack (End: 0:19)]
_________________________________