Episode 4: First Day Jitters

[Insert Video: Lego Ninjago Recap]

Sensei Wu: Previously, on Izuku and the Ninja
_________________________________

Ochako: "Yeah, that's it! Wait a minute, how rude of me, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ochako Uraraka."
______________________________

Izuku: "A-And m-my n-names I-Izuku Midorya." - He said while smiling.

Ochako: "Izuku? Isn't it Deku?"

Izuku: "D-Deku!?" - The boy was wide-eyed at the statement.

Ochako: "It's just that I heard that guy in the blonde yelling at you, and called you Deku. So I figured that, that was your name."

Izuku: "Oh, it's not. That... guy who said that uses the name "Deku" as an insult to me. It means useless, weak, or helpless." - He said while looking at the front door.

Ochako: "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know! You see, I thought it was your because, where I come from, the word Deku means: "You can do it!." - She said as she asked for forgiveness.

Izuku was surprised at what he was just hearing. For the first time in his whole life, someone didn't call by that name to insult the boy and saw the name as the complete opposite.

Izuku: "I-It's okay. If you want... you can call me... Deku." - The greenette was smiling a little, followed by a hint of pink in his cheeks.

Ochako: "Really?" - Izuku nodded - "Okay then, Deku! We better hurry up and get in. Wish you luck." - She said while smiling.

Izuku: "Thanks. I wish you the same, Uraraka." He returned the smile as the two started walking together.
______________________________

Present Mic: "In each of these battle centers, there will be three different types of fake villains, each of these fake villains will have points based off what difficulty level they have. You the examinees, will use your Quirks to earn the points by defeating the fake villains in battle. The only rule is to not attack the other examinees."
______________________________

Tenya: "On this sheet here, it says that there are actually four types of fake villains. If this is a mistake, then the most reputable school in Japan should be ashamed. We are students who came here today to become exemplary heroes. And as for you, with the unkempt green hair." - He pointed to Izuku, who was surprised to be called - "I've been hearing you muttering the whole time, if you're not taking this seriously, then I recommend you leave. You shouldn't be here."

Something inside Izuku snapped. He felt uncomfortable with what lida had said. Izuku was always the silent type when someone was talking about him. But after 10 years of being quiet, Izuku finally decided to say something. Before Present Mic could continue, Izuku spoke first.

Izuku: "I'm- I'm sorry... are you seriously saying that I'm not taking this seriously? Cause first off, I'm sorry for the person sitting about, two chairs from me. I'm sorry if you're someone who cares about making a big deal, out of the slightest little things. Second off, are you really saying I'm not taking this seriously, when you were the one who interrupted Present Mic before he could finish explaining the rules. Now answer me this. Who's not taking this seriously here? Who was the one that interrupted Present Mic's instructions? You or me?" - He said while looking dead in the eye at lida, who was both shocked and appalled.