Chapter 2

Next morning

Two girls were walking on the road going for their work.

Girl: Vaishu shaam ko tu free hain?

Girl2 uff Vaishnavi: Yes yes... 5 tak I will be free Sejal. Kuch kaam hain?

Sejal: Shopping chale? KM mall? Vaha maine suna hain new boutique open hone wala hain. Aaj inauguration hain and guess what?

Vaishnavi (rolling her eyes): Shopping? With you? Naa... Tu leti nahin utna jitna try karti hain. Main nahin chal rahi.

Sejal (smirk): But what if main kahu ke mere jijju aane wale hain?

Vaishnavi: Haan to jijju ke wife ko leke jaa. Mujhe baksh de. Thank you.

Sejal: Wife nahin but you know tera pati... I mean tera dream boy aa raha hain. To tujhe hi leke jane ka soch rahi hoon.

Vaishnavi heard her words and stood on spot. She shook her head and again started walking.

Vaishnavi: Chal feku... Abhishek.. that busy person. Definitely nopes.

Sejal: Acha ruk...

She took her phone and showed her an announcement. Vaishnavi saw it and snatched phone from her hand. She was looking at phone screen with amazement.

Vaishnavi: Finally mujhe Abhishek se milne ka chance milega. Yes yes yes. I am ready. Sun hum 6 tak ready ho kar chalege.

Sejal (teasing smile): Done Mrs. Abhishek

Vaishnavi hit on her arm.

Vaishnavi (in mind): Finally gonna meet Abhishek. Yessssss.....

At Siddharth's Mansion

After getting ready. Siddharth came to drop Abhishek at his home and meet Avneet.

They reached Abhishek's mansion. Handing keys to guards, Siddharth and Abhishek walked in to see Avneet having breakfast.

Abhishek (side hugging Avneet): Good morning baby girl.

Avneet: Good morning bhai. Kitni der laga di. I was waiting for you.

Siddharth: Umm.... Good morning Avneet.

Avneet turned to see him.

Avneet (small smile): Morning.

Abhishek: Come Siddharth. Let's have breakfast.

Siddharth nodded. They sat for breakfast.

Avneet: Kya plan hain aaj aapka bhai?

Abhishek: Abhi to costume trial ke liye jana hain then promo shoot and in evening KM mall jana hain for inauguration.

Avneet (irritated): Bhai at least Sunday to mere liye nikal sakte ho?

Abhishek: Aaj nahin but I promise on Tuesday. I will be with you for whole day. I promise.

Avneet (rolling her eyes): Fine....

Abhishek had his breakfast then bid bye to Siddharth and Avneet. He left for his work.

Siddharth (sighed): So, Avneet what's your plan for today?

Avneet: Nothing yaar. I don't have any job now. Studies bhi ho gayi. Tum bolo na bhai ko let me join Bollywood please.

He smiled on her antics.

Siddharth: Sorry... I can't help love. Anyways... Ah! Can we go for date tonight? I mean if you are free?

Avneet (nodded): Okay. Ghar par bore hone se better hain.

Siddharth: Okay then. See you in evening.

Avneet nodded. Siddharth too left for his shoots.

Skips to evening

Siddharth came to pick Avneet. According to Siddharth, Avneet was looking too cute in simple knee-length dress and messy bun with minimal makeup. Siddharth opened the door of passenger seat for her.

Avneet (giggling): Gentlemen....

Siddharth smiled, shutting door. He sat on drive seat and drove off. In mid, they were listening music, enjoying each other's company. Yes, she considers him a really close friend but for him she is love of his life. He don't have any complain that she don't have feelings for him. He is happy that she feels comfortable and safe around him.
He have full faith on his love that soon she will fall for him.

They reached a beach. Siddharth have already booked for their date. He came out of car. Opened the door of passenger seat and forwarded his hand. She accepted it with smile. They enjoyed their date with teasings, laughs, giggles and lots of food.

With Vaishnavi, she and Sejal reached at mall.

Sejal: 1st floor par hain inauguration.

Vaishnavi: Good par abhi time hain. Pehle 3rd floor bookstall chlte hain. Mujhe mere published books ki payment collect karni hain. Jaldi free ho kar chalte hain.

Sejal: Hurry up....

They both went on 3rd floor to collect Vaish's payment then went to store where inauguration will take place. They found good crowd waiting for Abhishek. As Vaishnavi is friend of shop owner. Shop owner pulled her inside with her.

Everything was ready. Everyone was waiting for Abhishek to come.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter