Chapter 22

Avu smiled and blushed as realization hit her. Feeling of being in love. Feeling of experiencing her first love. This was all new to her. The feeling was new but it was so beautiful. She felt so lucky to experience this. She was so happy to realize that she was in love with person who loves her like anything. She was in love with the person for whom she was his life. She wished like shouting out to the world that she loved him. She wanted to shout out loudly in happiness that she was his and he was hers. But much more than that she wanted to tell him that she loved him. She wanted to tell him that she had finally realized her love for him. She wanted to make him the happiest person alive. She wanted to say those three words to him which he was wo eagerly waiting to listen from her mouth since God knows when. She wanted to be in his arms at this very moment expressing her love.

She excitedly picked up her phone and opened the contacts. She was about to dial his number to express her undying love for him but something striked her mind and she immediately stopped.

Avu's P.O.V.

No Avni. Wait. What the hell are you doing? It's not a small thing that you will just call and tell him. This is not something to be told on phone. How much he has been waiting for this moment? How much special is this moment for him? I can't just call up and tell him. I am gonna say him I love you finally for the very first time. I can't make this moment so simple. This has to be big. This has to be special. This has to be our moment. I can't spoil this. Though he will be happy only even if I told that I love him but no. He has done so much for me. He does so much for my happiness. He does so much for my happiness just to see a smile on my face. I also have to do something for him. Just wait some more time Siddooo. Jaha itna wait kia hai mere muhh se I love you sunne ka waha thoda sa aur sahi. But I promise when you will come back I will confess my feelings. I will tell you how much I love you. How much you mean to me. How important you are in my life. Even bhai is waiting for me to realize my love. So when Siddoo will come I will surprise them both. Yeps that's perfect.

P.O.V. ends

Avu was just enjoying this new experience she was having. Now she was missing Sid even more. Now she was dying to see him and be in his arms. She just wanted him to come back as soon as possible. She never wanted to let him go ever again in her life.

Few days passed away. It was weekend so Vaish came to meet Avu. Abhi was also home as it was day off from his shoot. Abhi was behaving kinda weird. He was finding ways to talk to Vaish somehow. He was behaving extra friendly and helpful. Avu was finding all this a bit awkward. Vaishneet were sitting in Avu's balcony and talking about some random stuff.

Abhi suddenly showed up with tea and snacks.

Abhi: Girls you must be hungry. To kuch lelo

He said smiling too much and put it on table kept in between their chairs they were sitting upon. Avu rolled her eyes.

Avu: Bhayia ye sab aap kya kar rahe ho? Humne abhi breakfast kia tha bass

Abhi: Vaishu kuch lo na

He said ignoring Avu and tea to Vaish and forwarded snacks. She took a bit.

Vaish: Thanks

Abhi took a chair and sat between them. Avu gritted her teeth and Vaish brought tea near her lips to hide a smile that came on her lips.

Avu: Bhayia hum baat karna chahte hai

Abhi: I am listening

Avu: I mean mujhe aur Vaish ko kuch baat karni hai

Abhi: Hnn hnn karo. Koi baat nhi. I don't mind aaraam se karo. Vaishu tum to kuch le hi nhi rahi. Lo na please

He again forwarded snacks towards her.

Vaish: No no thanks please mujhe bhookh nhi hai

She said controlling her laughter.

Avu: Bhayia mujhe aur Vaishu ko baat karni hai. Aap please jaoo yaha se

Abhi: Kyu? Tum log karo. Mein betha hu

Avu: Bhayia akele mein karni hai hume. Aap jaoo yaha se na

Abhi: Kyu? Aesi kya baat karni hai ki jo mere saamne nhi kar sakte

Avu: Bhayia kuch girls talk hoti hai. Aap jaoo yahase

Abhi: Arre par...

Avu: (cuts him) Jaoo

She ordered him.

Abhi: Achha theek hai. Jaa raha hu. Badak kyu rahi hai

He said getting up.

Abhi: Vaishu tum snacks le lena. Kuch bhi chahie ho mujhe awaaz de dena bass

He went inside. Vaishneet looked at each other with wide eyes and shocked faces.

Avu: What

Vaish: was

Avu: that?

Vaish: OMG

Avu: I know right?

Vaish: Is he like alright? Matlab tabiyat theek hai uski?

Avu: Kya pata?

Vaish: Lag to nhi rhi

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter