Chapter 37

With Abhi and Sid

They were going towards Abhi's home.

Sid: Yaar I am nervous. Pata nahin Avni kaise react karegi. Vo to mujhse nafrat karti hogi.

Abhi shooked his head.

Abhi: Nahin...tujhe idea bhi hain uski kya halat hui hain. Jis din tu aaya tha uss din shaam usko stress se fever ho gaya tha. All time chatterbox ek dum shant ho gayi hain.

Sid looked down. Abhi saw him.

Abhi (punching on his arm): Shakal theek kar le. Abhi sab sahi hone jaa raha hain.

Sid smiled a little. Soon they reached. They went inside. Avni was in her room.

Abhi (to servant): Avneet ko bhula kar aana.

Servant: Ji sir.

Servant left. After a minute, Avni came down to see Abhi and Sid. Looking at Sid, she felt numb. She felt gush of emotions. She is trying to move on and here he came to make it more difficult for her.

Abhi: Bache aaja...

Listening Abhi's voice, she controlled her emotions. She went towards Abhi. He side hugged her. Sid was silently observing her actions. Once, she was near him. He looked into her eyes to see tears forming which she was trying to control.

Avni (forced smile): Umm... Hii

She said and looked down, biting her inner cheek to control her tears.

Sid: Avneet...mujhe tumse baat karni thi.

He looked at Abhi.

Abhi: Bache jaruri baat hain. We need to talk.

Sid was nervous but his heart pinched seeing her condition.

Abhi: Come sit Avni.

He made her sit on sofa and sat on floor, holding her hands.

Abhi: Listen to me carefully.

Avni nodded not knowing what to do. She glanced at Sid once.

Before Abhi could say anything, Vaish came there. Abhi, Sid, Avni saw her in shock. She seems angry. She was crying as well.

Vaish (shout in anger): Abhishek Nigam how dare you file complain against my parents. Because of you my parents are behind the bars.

Abhi stood up in shock. Sid's eyes were wide open. Avni was all confused.

Avni: Vaishu ye tum kya bol rahi ho?

Abhi (shocked): Your parents? You are-

Vaish (cuts him, shout): Yes my parents. They are behind the bars just because of you. I know you are one of famous personality in India. You have really good power in your hands but you are using your power in wrong way. Why you filed complain against my parents?

Abhi (shout back): Haan ki hain maine complaint tumhare parents ke khilaaf. They are behind the bars because of me. They deserves to be there. They should be there.

Vaish came near him and was about to slap him but as Avni was beside Abhi. She held Vaish's hand.

Avni (calmly): Stop it Vaishu. Please calm down. Baith kar baat karte hain. We can sort this out calmly.

Vaish (freeing her hand from Avni's grip): Yehi tera bhai bhi kar sakta tha Avni. Misunderstanding hui koi aur seedhe police complain kar di. Patience se kaam leke ek baar baat kar sakta tha.

Avni closed her eyes and took deep breath.

Avni: Kya baat hain bhai? Sid? Tumhe pata hain? Tum aur bhai abhi kuch bol rahe the na important baat. Yehi hain kya? Kya baat hain?

Abhi held Avni through shoulders.

Abhi: Haan yehi baat thi. Baat darasal ye hain ki jab tu choti thi like 7-8 years ki tab mumma papa koi plot lena chahte the jo plot Mr and Mrs. Manoj Rao ka tha. Plot le liya tha but Manoj Rao legal documentation puri karne ko ready nahin tha. Papa ko proper idea nahin thi in sab ki. Anyways vo baat vahin tal gayi. After many years, papa got to know about it. Unhone lawyers ke through directly complete karaya proceedings. Jiss vajah se Mr. Rao par koi charges lage the tab se inki koi dushmani hain. Mom dad ki death ke baad mujhe teri life ko leke warnings dete the. That time I was working in a random serial as side role. Police se warning dila kar case end karaya tha. Chahta to tabhi hi jail bhijwa sakta tha.

He said last lines looking at Vaish.

Abhi: Tab se phir tujhe safe rakhne ke liye I kept all the restrictions and kuch hua bhi nahin. I was happy ke sab sahi chal raha hain but jab Sid uss din Mumbai aaya. Isko airport par hi dhamki di tere life ki. Usko emotionally, mentally torture kar Ritika se shaadi ka act karaya. Tujhse engagement todne ke liye. Jise tu hurt ho. I got to know about this. Aaj maine police complain ki.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter