Chapter 3

For few minutes. Everyone was waiting for Abhishek. In meantime, some girls were setting make up and clothes, some were trying to reach front as they were behind, some were practicing how to react when they will meet their dream boy, some were impatiently waiting for their dream boy, some were checking gifts, sketches which they bought for dream boy, some were ready with banners of his name and photo, some haters were also present there to comment on everything going on.

In all this, our beloved Vaishnavi was helping her friend uff shop owner but her eyes were stucked on way from where her dream boy Abhishek will walk in. She was also impatient but trying to cover it.

Few minutes later, Finally Abhishek walked in with many guards around him. Guards were controlling crowd around Abhishek. He was walking towards shop. His looks were so attractive black torned Jeans, white hoody, gelled up hair, his hazel brown eyes, last but not the least his million dollar smile. In simple words, he was looking so hot that girls couldn't stop drooling over him. Few had tears on happiness in their eyes, few were shouting his name in excitement, few were recoding his video, few trying to approach him. In short, everyone went crazy.

With excitement, craze, shouts, applauds, fun, enjoyment inauguration function started. After function, Abhishek was busy with his fans in selfies, autographs, hugs. Fangirls were going super crazy. Vaishnavi was impatiently waiting for her turn but unfortunately shop owner pulled her for help with guests. After everything wrapped up. Sejal ran towards Vaishnavi who was busy in work.

Sejal: Madam yaha kya kar rahi hain? Abhishek is about to leave from here. Milna bhi hain ke nahin? Chal jaldi.

Vaishnavi quickly left all work and both ran to meet Abhishek. He was leaving from mall when Vaishnavi ran towards him but because of hurry, her leg twist and she fell on him. Abhishek quickly balanced himself but he felt uncomfortable. He pushed her away.

Abhishek (yelling): Are you blind or what?

Sejal (shocked, nervous): Sorry sir. She was coming to meet you. Previously, she was busy and now you were about to leave.

Abhishek (angrily): To meet me or to cling over me?

Vaishnavi (shocked): Excuse me?

Abhishek (trying to calm himself): What do you think? I don't know how low class girls like you try to come close to me to gain attention? To flirt with me? Don't I know low class girls like you want fame and money which I have?

Vaishnavi (angrily): Enough!! Hogi vaisi low class girls aapki fans but not me. Yes, I am your fan but not cheap, third class. Actually, not your fan anymore. You don't even know how to respect girls and fans. Ye paise and fame ka attitude apne pocket me rakho.

She angrily walked away. Sejal followed her.

Abhishek (rolling his eyes): Attitude.... low class girls me itna attitude... Great!!

He too went from there in anger.

Abhishek reached home to see Siddharth and Avneet also came on same time.

Avneet (hugging Abhishek): How was your day bhai?

Abhishek: Hmm.... Media ya kisi ne spot to nahin kiya tum dono ko right?

Siddharth: Chill bro... Anyways, I gotta go.

He bid bye to Abhishek and Avneet then left.

Avneet (excited): Bhai listen important baat karni thi.... Aap nahin chahte na main media ke samne aau. Can I work from home? Like ek publishing firm hain. Maine-

Abhishek (angrily): Nahin karna koi work tujhe. Ek baar maine mana kiya na. That's it. Why you want to work? Paise hain humare pass jitne chahie udao. Stop asking for work again. When I said it's no. So, it's no.

His words pinched her heart. She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Avneet: What's wrong with you? Mere earn karne se itni kya dikkat hain. Nahin karni mujhe aapse koi baat.

She ran towards her room while crying. Abhishek sighed in frustration.

Abhishek (rubbing his temples): Ye maine kya kar diya yaar....

He went behind her and knocked the door of her room few times. She didn't respond. He sighed saying sorry and went to his room, giving her some alone time.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter