Chapter 13

Fiona was all alone in the woods. She thought she could make it, but she was mistaken. She had nothing but a tree as a roof and a fire for warmth. She looked through her backpack, and she found the letter she saw deep within the forest. This is my chance to prove them that im innocent thought Fiona. She opened the letter. This is what it said:

Dear Michael; I wish you were here for the creation of my five little monsters. Amanda, Drake, Catherine, Jake, and my favorite Fiona. She can rip anything with her bare teeth. The other four are special as well, Amanda she a lake monster, Drake and Catherine are the children of Frankenstein, and Jake is a werewolf. Fiona, she is man eating beast, a vampire. I also have a separate monster, a monster for my protection. She can do what ever I tell her to do. Sincerely, Victor.

Fiona was shocked by the words in this letter. She wasn't the only monster here. She had to tell the others.

She ran and ran to the mansion where the others were. When she got there the others were in the couch trying to think about what to do now that she was gone.

"Fiona? What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be here." said Drake.

"Look, I know I'm not suppose to be here, put I have proof that I didn't kill Amanda." She said.

She handed Catherine the letter. They read it. When they stopped, they couldn't speak. They thought it was all a prank or something, but they knew deep in there hearts that it was all true.

"We're monsters…"