Chapter 1

It was a dark day here in the woods. Fiona had no clue of how she ended up here, when, or why. She didn't know about her past either. She was frightened. It was quiet, the only thing you could hear was the sound of an owl and the wind gushing through the trees. The only light there was, was the glow of the dark moon. It was as scary as you would expect a dark forest to be.

She was frozen. She couldn't move, she was to scared. Fiona was to scared to even move her head to look through her stuff to remeber who she was. After a moment of silence, Fiona looked through her bag, nothing. Just a bunch of jewelry and money. She found a loocket around her neck. She opened it. She saw her in the middle of the picture, what seemed to be her family, and her boyfriend. Is this my family?, Fiona thought.

Then suddenly, she heard a scream. She thought that someone could help her, but the scream must have ment that someone needed her help, so she ran to help. When she reached the end, she saw a girl, and a boy laying in the ground, screaming.

"Don't just stand there, help him! Can't you see his hurt" Fiona said screaming at the girl.

The girl had a nametag, it said Hi, my name is Amanda.

" Chill, that jerk isn't hurt" said Amanda.

"Shut up Amanda, I'm not stupid, I know when I'm hurt. And I'm hurt NOW!" said the boy. The boy had a backpack next to him with the name Jake on it, that most have been his name.

"Get up, and stop wasting our time you freak" said Amanda.

Fiona thought they were friends, but by the way they treated each other, she knew she was wrong. "Here, I'll help you" said Fiona to Jake, lifting him up.

"So where did you guys meet?" asked Fiona thinking they just meet somewhere in the woods, and she was right.

"Between those oak trees" said Amanda. "I thought he was hurt so I ran scared, just to hear he had a little headache."

Amanda has some anger issues, she gets mad over the smallest things.

" It's hurts a lot, believe me, if I we're you, I'd be happy I'm not feeling this pain" said Jake. He tempts to get a little dramatic over stupid stuff like a headache.

" Guys focus, if we're here there's a good change others might to" said Fiona " And if there is than maybe we can make a camp and try to look for clues as to who we are, unless you still remeber who you are?" said Fiona with a look in her eyes.

"Uh, great I'm with complete strangers that don't even know who they are?" said Amanda. "So what, you don't remember either" said Jake. Amanda always tries to act like she's strong and brave, when really shes terrified.

"Come on, we dont have much time" said Fiona, lifting Jake from the floor.