Chapter 6

The bears had finally reached the cave. They were trying to dry themselves off when Grizz burst into laughter at Panda's poofy dried fur.

Panda growled, trying to pat down his messy fur, "I'll be in the shower..."

As Panda trudged to the bathroom, Grizz looked to Ice bear.

"I guess it's just us then, champ." Grizz grinned.

Ice bear narrowed his eyes at the nickname.

"What, you don't like champ?" Grizz teased.

Ice bear shook his head.

"Would you prefer...scout." Grizz hummed thoughtfully.

Ice bear simply shook his head yet again.

"Tyke!" Grizz called out.

Ice bear blew a small raspberry and gave a thumbs down.

"Oh, wait! Hehehe I have a good one."

Ice bear raised a brow.

"Goober..." Grizz paused.

Ice bear let a huffy giggle slip out.

"Goober it is." Grizz declared, sitting down on the couch.

Ice bear soon joined Grizz on his other side. Ice bear looked up at Grizz with soft eyes.

"What're you looking at me like that for?" Grizz chuckled.

Ice bear never felt these feelings towards his brothers before. He felt so safe and comforted by their presence, he wondered if this was how Panda felt whenever Grizz took care of him. Ice bear very awkwardly put his head on Grizz's shoulder.

Ice bear immediately regretted it, he was so rigid and stiff. He was about to retreat back, before Grizz rested his paw gently on top of Ice bears head and began to scratch it absentmindedly. Ice bear stared at their relection from the TV in shock.

He soon melted into the touch, feeling his rigidity evaporate along with all of his adult things he was thinking about. He listened to the far away sound of water hitting the shower floor and the soft rumbles of the thunder. He felt his eyes begin to grow heavy. His eyes snapped back open when he felt Grizz's paw free itself from the top of his head. He reached his arm over to pick up Grizz's paw and place it back on his head. He felt Grizz laugh softly, and he drifted to sleep with a small smile on his face.

_____________________________
A/N: HI
sorry for making you wait and making this chapter so short, but i pinkie swear the next couple ones will be much more eventful.

sorry for being gone guys, eating disorders suck
(i was getting treatment for an ed)